Who should be QB

What QB would you rather have lead this team?

• Total voters
The most accurate guy is the the QB who will move the chains. Pretty simple.

I think you mean GOAT Adam Weber...but most of you are probably too young to remember his throws to the ankles of our WR's

I think you mean GOAT Adam Weber...but most of you are probably too young to remember his throws to the ankles of our WR's
Honestly that is all I can remember about him. Not sure how that guy holds records like he does. I guess Eric Decker might have something to do with that...

I'm ready for a change, although I think a lot of this is Sanford's fault. I voted for ZA. Doubt it'll happen though.

On a related note...

Tanner Morgan is the #1 boat-rower on the squad. He is Captain Fleck’s First Mate on any of the boats in the Gopher fleet…the USS HOWfer, the USS F.A.M.I.L.Y, THE USS RowtheboatskiumahgoGophers, and so on. IMO, I think Morgan will be following Fleck around as a coach wherever PJ goes. There is definitely a special bond between these two.

With that being said, It makes me wonder if Fleck feels at all terrible for what he has allowed his offensive coordinator to turn First Mate Morgan into. Out of loyalty, I don’t see Fleck ever pulling Morgan and I fear we will see things just get worse and worse. If Morgan decides to come back next year, imagine what another season with Sanford would do to this man’s soul.

So, I’m thinking if Sanford stays, Morgan opts to move on. If Morgan stays, Sanford is forced to move on.
giphy-6.gif

Just cast my vote. Shocked at the numbers. Haven't read the first 5 pages of this thread to be fair. Lots of love for the backups. No TM isn't perfect, but can't believe how he doesn't get more support.

I have an inside source that tells me Tanner Morgan beat out all the others, and that he will finish his University of Minnesota career with more wins than any other Gopher QB.

I have an inside source that tells me Tanner Morgan beat out all the others, and that he will finish his University of Minnesota career with more wins than any other Gopher QB.
Doesn't matter now, Zack is gone...

Just got a chuckle reading the last page or so of posts.

GopherHole's contempt for the starting QB apparently goes back through several previous coaching regimes.

Top Bottom