Who is our fullback going to be??

Our RBs, OL, and TEs are going to make this O as close to undefensible as the Gophers have ever had. There is no limit to the wild sets we can throw at people. We will stretch the field with this group so don't worry about stacking the box.

I sure hope Duke is OK.

Our RBs, OL, and TEs are going to make this O as close to undefensible as the Gophers have ever had. There is no limit to the wild sets we can throw at people. We will stretch the field with this group so don't worry about stacking the box.

I sure hope Duke is OK.

Eh. I don't think opposing DCs will be too worried unless we prove we have threats outside that can beat 1 on 1 coverage. Otherwise teams can sit in a cover 1 or cover 3 and keep 8 in the box and dare us to make them pay

Eh. I don't think opposing DCs will be too worried unless we prove we have threats outside that can beat 1 on 1 coverage. Otherwise teams can sit in a cover 1 or cover 3 and keep 8 in the box and dare us to make them pay

Let them try...they WILL pay!!!

Yep. It sure seems like we're trying to become a similar offense to Stanford with a heavy run scheme and multiple TE's. But when Stanford is really good they're still able to connect down the field to keep teams honest.

Is Beebe our FB of the future, or is he going to end up at DT? Both will be a bit thin going forward.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom