Who and when do you think will be Johnson’s first commit?

If you look at the teams winning games in the NCAA tournament, it's some combo of shooting, defense, and foot quickness.
The things I've noticed is that some teams are really good at shooting 3's and some are really bad at it. Haven't seen anyone in the medium range. Of course, it's all a small sample size.

Depends on our assistant situation. One of them could have been in contact with Hurlburt for quite some time and is still going to be on staff. Once he heard that news he may have decided its time to commit?

Has anyone watched him in AAU? He has no competition up here but I'm guessing that he must have done well in the circuit to get that high rating?
247 says that Ed Conroy is the recruiter on him......

Depends on our assistant situation. One of them could have been in contact with Hurlburt for quite some time and is still going to be on staff. Once he heard that news he may have decided its time to commit?

Has anyone watched him in AAU? He has no competition up here but I'm guessing that he must have done well in the circuit to get that high rating?
I have never seen him but I know that a lot of the top dogs in Minnesota (Chatman, nnaji, janicki) follow him on Instagram. Interestingly enough, he is also followed by Treyton Thompson and Jamison Battle. Maybe they know something we don’t...

I have never seen him but I know that a lot of the top dogs in Minnesota (Chatman, nnaji, janicki) follow him on Instagram. Interestingly enough, he is also followed by Treyton Thompson and Jamison Battle. Maybe they know something we don’t...
I think Nnaji, Chatman and some others are D1 MN kids. Likely were on the same AAU team. Too lazy to find rosters. We'll know in a few hours as he is committing at 6pm PST, per his cousin Ronald.

and this list doesn't include SG Braeden Carrington from Park Center who's a good shooter with Florida, Missouri and Seton Hall offers and PF Elvis Nnaji from Hopkins who has Marquette and Arizona offers. Very deep class.
Is Nnaji anything like his cousin, if he is that would be a big get and should be the top target for that class.

Top Bottom