Which Trophy game you want the Gophers to win?

Which Trophoy game you want the Gophers to win?

• Michigan

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Iowa

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Wisconsin

Votes: 58 45.0%
  • All of Above

Votes: 57 44.2%

• Total voters

WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN.

Go Gophers!!

Which do I WANT to win? All three. Anyone not voting such is a non-fan. Which do I see us ACTUALLY winning? None.

To me the season doesn't really count unless the hated Nittany Lions are coming to town to battle for the bell.

WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN. WISCONSIN.

Go Gophers!!

Without a doubt. It's time.

Sorry for messing up on the question. Can i poll to question change from the word Trophoy to Trophy.

Obviously all 3 would be ideal but if I have to pick one, it's Wisconsin. That's why I see them as our biggest rival.

I agree with Bleed. Need to beat the Badgers sometime soon.

How is all of the above not winning this poll? LOL

But yeah, choosing one, it is undoubtedly the Axe.

If I had to pick one I'd usually say "Michigan" because usually it means that we knocked off a national power and got a trophy we so very rarely hold. But I agree with others that right now it's Wisconsin. They are our biggest rival, ranked higher than Michigan and amazingly arrogant.

Winning just one of 3 trophy games is not exactly something to strive for. Assuming the question is if we could only win one, which would you choose? I would choose Wisconsin this year. It's a little tougher choice for me than most because I live in Iowa and I would like to see the Gophers actually retain these trophy's for awhile.

If I had to choose only one, it is Wisconsin every single time.

I hate all teams above equally! I would LOVE to have the Brown Jug back in Minneapolis along with the AXE!!! That would make my year!!!

Of all the trophies I would like to keep Floyd. I will be at that game and I have been at that game the last two times the Gophers won it! I was also there during 55-0 last game in Metrodome! uhh....

Obviously we all want to win them all....but if we can't, seeing the Axe every year at the State Fair U of M pavillion would put a smile on my face.

The oldest and most meaningful is the Jug (Michigan). I would cut one of my fingers off every year if it would bring a win.

At least, I would for ten years. The eleventh year I would stop.

The oldest and most meaningful is the Jug (Michigan). I would cut one of my fingers off every year if it would bring a win.

I agree! I would love to have the Jug back! It is hard to pick because we play for such meaningful trophy games!

Hey after the eleventh you still have toes so you can go another 10 years :)

If I had to pick one, it would be the Axe. I voted for all three because it was an option. =)

I pick the Axe because, to me, it's a no brainer. First off, Wisconsin is obvious one of THE powers of this year's B1G. Secondly, because I hate Wisconsin more than any other team, any other school, any other program.. No contest. Thirdly, because Becky fans are arrogant as hell right now (no thanks to their Brewers/Packers also being successful these past year/s).

I didn't even read down to all of the above. Once I saw Wisconsin, I clicked it.

For me, it's very clearly

1) Axe
2) Floyd
3) Jug

1 and 2 are relatively close but given that we won Floyd last year and haven't seen the axe in 8 years, I'm much hungrier for the axe. The jug is great, but it's a ways behind the other two.

The only trophies I want more than the Axe are:

this one
images

this one
images

this one
images

and this one
images

You ruined the poll by adding all of the above. Of course thats what we want.

Out of all of them? Wisconsin. Shut up the cockiness

You ruined the poll by adding all of the above. Of course thats what we want.

How awesome would that be??! I get a chubby thinking about it.

I agree! I would love to have the Jug back! It is hard to pick because we play for such meaningful trophy games!

Hey after the eleventh you still have toes so you can go another 10 years :)

yeah, stop being selfish and be a team player. who needs toes?! :D

Clutch Post right there. I hate it. Here is a song Liverpool fans sing to Chelsea fans I think it can be applied in our situation somewhat.

**** off Chelsea FC
You ain't got no history
5 European cups, 18 league
That's what we call history

Clutch Post right there. I hate it. Here is a song Liverpool fans sing to Chelsea fans I think it can be applied in our situation somewhat.

**** off Chelsea FC
You ain't got no history
5 European cups, 18 league
That's what we call history

One of my favorites! Starts about 30 secs in.

Considering the moral policing which has gone on in Mariucci the past few seasons, I imagine the folks at the top would be very grumpy if we ever did anything like this at a football game.

How about we win the Axe, and you can use that to chop off your fingers for guaranteed wins against Michigan!

We have to make progress. That means you can't give up what you have. Floyd. (My Lord I Hate Iowa) The most wanted (grudge match) is the axe. (My Lord I Hate Bielema) And finally the most prestigious. The Jug. (My Lord I Want Some Recognition for These Young Men) In time Coach Kill will bring us all three. Go Gophers!

Top Bottom