Which Trophy game you want the Gophers to win?

Which Trophoy game you want the Gophers to win?

• Michigan

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Iowa

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Wisconsin

Votes: 58 45.0%
  • All of Above

Votes: 57 44.2%

• Total voters
One of my favorites! Starts about 30 secs in.

Considering the moral policing which has gone on in Mariucci the past few seasons, I imagine the folks at the top would be very grumpy if we ever did anything like this at a football game.

I will say the atmosphere at Mariucci getting lame has a lot to do with the team sucking, but the U has also done a good job ruining the fun and rabidness the fans once had. I feel like there needs to be an underground, non-U sponsored group of students coming up with some great cheers, chants, songs, traditions, etc for hockey and football (basketball too, I guess).

I will say the atmosphere at Mariucci getting lame has a lot to do with the team sucking, but the U has also done a good job ruining the fun and rabidness the fans once had. I feel like there needs to be an underground, non-U sponsored group of students coming up with some great cheers, chants, songs, traditions, etc for hockey and football (basketball too, I guess).

Can't argue with any of that.

Clutch Post right there. I hate it. Here is a song Liverpool fans sing to Chelsea fans I think it can be applied in our situation somewhat.

**** off Chelsea FC
You ain't got no history
5 European cups, 18 league
That's what we call history

Go Reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, I want to win all three, especially considering that I have NEVER seen them win all three in one year. The one that's been on my mind the most is beating Michigan. I remember how we blew a great opportunity a couple years ago at the Metrodome when Michigan was down. However, that team had a huge emotional letdown after losing Decker and the last game to NW (still NO EXCUSE).

Which do I think is the most winnable? Iowa of course! The most difficult one might be THEE most rewarding which would be to beat Bucky! Buck the Fadgers!!! Unfortunately, they look way too strong this year on both sides of the ball.

Easy. Meet me before a game the next time I go up and catch a game with my friends. We'll get trashed and start random (and more than likely offensive) chants. More than likely at a hockey game. :cool02:

Sorry kids.

**** off Fat Bucky
You ain't got no history
It started in Nineteen Ninety
Six national titles, blow me
That's what WE call history

Needs some work and more hate.

Easy. Meet me before a game the next time I go up and catch a game with my friends. We'll get trashed and start random (and more than likely offensive) chants. More than likely at a hockey game. :cool02:

Sorry kids.

**** off Fat Bucky
You ain't got no history

Actually I think that would do quite well now just find a tune for people to sing it to.

I can't wait until Wisconsin gets nailed with NCAA violations. It's bound to happen soon.

I can't wait until Wisconsin gets nailed with NCAA violations. It's bound to happen soon.

Hahahaha, Seriously??? Yeah, because they are bringing in loads and loads of 5 star prospects right? Wow, talk about a ridiculous statement.

Becky is a no brainer...
I do think that ripping the Jug is the most attainable, & would have a huge impact on the rest of the season.
Imagine the momentum if Jerry could rip the Jug in his first Big Ten game.
At the big house...

If these MLS fans can do it, then it certainly be done here for major College Football and Hockey.

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/news/_/id/6992816/major-league-soccer-move-soccer-moms-league-hard-core-fan-groups-here-stay

Sorry kids.

**** off Fat Bucky
You ain't got no history

Probably not a good idea to go with that chant at a hockey game, since UW has 6 national titles in hockey, to Minnesota's 5. It would work for football, if you had enough people that it could be heard.

It's the Pig. It will always be the Pig. The Pig is all that matters. The Pig is life. We must keep the Pig. Death to the Hawkeyes! Floyd must stay in his rightful home, Minnesota!!! Buck the Fadgers and the skunkbears, who cares about those losers. Beat Iowa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then beat them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For God's sake, keep Floyd of Rosedale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom