where will bryce mcneal commit to?

which hat will bryce mcneal pick up at the army all-american game?

• clemson

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • colorado

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • minnesota

Votes: 36 39.6%
  • oklahoma

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • oregon

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • other - please specify

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Homers aside, people voted correctly. Clemson won out.

If this has any weight at all, it's USC for SH.

Homers aside, people voted correctly. Clemson won out.

If this has any weight at all, it's USC for SH.

His info was leaked at the Army Game. That morning it came out - before that day, Clemson had hardly any votes. I remembered that, but I did not recall the huge Gopher votes.

The way I see these polls (and I think a lot of othe people) is ... why not vote for Minnesota?

I really couldn't care less about Bryce McNeal the second he decides he's going down to the ACC to play football up in the SC Highcountry.

I find it a little interesting that there are some people expect Gopher football fans to give care about Bryce McNeal .... still.

I also don't want to see the family photos of a Walt Disney World Vacation of someone I don't know. Both are equally interesting. And that is not interesting at all.

It's not being spiteful. It just isn't relevant to me (in the least) the second a recruit goes somewhere else.

I know there are some people who are fans of "Minnesota High School Football" in general. But most who vote in these polls are not. Cretin doesn't matter to most of us at all except to the extent to which they produce Gophers. Sorry if that hurts some people's sensabilities. But it's the way it is.

Top Bottom