What, no NDSU Champ Game thread?

It kills me that morons such as yourself like to refer to NDSU as playing JV or DII football. It really makes the two losses the Gophers had to the Bison look that much worse. Keep it up dips#!t! Love it.

second class, class B, second tier, FBS-challenged...???

It kills me that morons such as yourself like to refer to NDSU as playing JV or DII football. It really makes the two losses the Gophers had to the Bison look that much worse. Keep it up dips#!t! Love it.
Congrats on being the best of the worst.

Keep hanging your hat on that man; beating the Gophers meant more to your program than any of your national championships did. That should put in proper perspective how little your program means in the larger landscape of college football.

Georgia Southern beat Florida, it happens. The fact that you still get hard when you talk about beating us years after the fact is the pathetic part. You guys are being left behind in major college football and you all seem oblivious to it. Congrats on your JV trophies and your LEGENDARY dynasty up in whatever ****ing city your university is in.

It's Fargo, North Dakota.

Thank you for clarifying, having never been to either of the Dakotas I myself had no idea. Beyond my Edmund Morris Teddy Roosevelt books I'd have zero knowlege they even exist. I do know one tiny knowledge bomb, North Dakota's motto is "Forever West".

Wrong. Please cite where I trashed the University of Minnesota.

I have a degree from the University of Minnesota College of Agriculture. You said if you can't get into a real school , go to an agricultural college. Connect the dots.

I have a degree from the University of Minnesota College of Agriculture. You said if you can't get into a real school , go to an agricultural college. Connect the dots.

A. It was a joke. Don't get your panties in a twist.
B. The University of Minnesota has always been a University. North Dakota Agricultural College changed its name because it wanted to attempt to fool people into think it is a quality institution.
C. My bride and the mother of my children has a degree from CFANS. Again, it was a joke, and don't take yourself so seriously.

The Bison fans migration to Dallas according to the Bison Tracker app.
1488129_637837099591026_1694766430_n.jpg

A. It was a joke. Don't get your panties in a twist.
B. The University of Minnesota has always been a University. North Dakota Agricultural College changed its name because it wanted to attempt to fool people into think it is a quality institution.
C. My bride and the mother of my children have degrees from CFANS. Again, it was a joke, and don't take yourself so seriously.

FIFY, dpo. :)

"has"

He is referring to one person. His bride is also the mother of his children, a fortiori, she "has" degrees (assuming multiple degrees) from CFANS.

FIFY Dr.

Well, duh, UU. You wasted a commented saying that? Holy Jesus Martha.

Per Charley Walters in this morning's Pioneer Press: "The North Dakota State football team that recently won its third straight FCS championship has 36 Minnesotans."

Per Charley Walters in this morning's Pioneer Press: "The North Dakota State football team that recently won its third straight FCS championship has 36 Minnesotans."

I hope you're over at the badger's board also, since your team has close to 20 players from Wisconsin.

Can we lock this up please? Or are the mods bowing again to the idol of clicks and crap comments on GH?

Lack of Fiber and Substance Leads to Buoyancy

Can we lock this up please? Or are the mods bowing again to the idol of clicks and crap comments on GH?

AMEN! +1,000,000

I have tried to ignore all this - and thereby keeping it from being bumped to the top. It turns out that strategy is useless - and hence, my PLEADING to the mods to lock it and/or jettison immediately. The subject matter, and all its related threads - especially in the context of the calendar and 2/5/14 - is not salient in any way, shape or form. It simply gets in the way.

The similarities (in so many ways) to that rogue stool that you try and try to flush - but steadfastly refuses to go down - are striking.

AMEN! +1,000,000

I have tried to ignore all this - and thereby keeping it from being bumped to the top. It turns out that strategy is useless - and hence, my PLEADING to the mods to lock it and/or jettison immediately. The subject matter, and all its related threads - especially in the context of the calendar and 2/5/14 - is not salient in any way, shape or form. It simply gets in the way.

The similarities (in so many ways) to that rogue stool that you try and try to flush - but steadfastly refuses to go down - are striking.

In the way of what?

You guys are being left behind in major college football and you all seem oblivious to it.

You are obviously talking about Minnesota Golden Gophers now. Your puffed up ego about a **** football team makes it very apparent you are oblivious to how far your team is from the major college football landscape. Props to you for being so blind and stupid all at the same time.

You are obviously talking about Minnesota Golden Gophers now. Your puffed up ego about a **** football team makes it very apparent you are oblivious to how far your team is from the major college football landscape. Props to you for being so blind and stupid all at the same time.
I love how you inbred ****ers pretend like you're Gopher fans. Every last one of you should be banned to the furthest reaches of Siberia. Metaphorically speaking, since you literally already are.

You guys still gloat about wins against 2 terrible Gopher football teams years after the fact. This year alone, the Gophs had at least 3 wins that were bigger than either of NDSU's wins against Minnesota.

Now that Kill's Gophers are doing better the list of Minnesotan's will go down. Why do you think they have a new head coach? He saw the hand writing on the wall. ;) Ha.

Here are some actual numbers that prove nobody gives two sh!ts about your little league football games:

The TV Rating for last year's Texas Bowl was 2.9 Rating (4.6 mil viewers). The TV Rating for last years FCS Championship game was 0.7 (1.1 mil viewers).

Let me break it down for you: over 4 times as many people care about watching a sh!tty Gopher team play football than watching an NDSU team compete for Little League championships. Have fun beating off in your basement about the Bison though! LMFAO.

Top Bottom