What a HUGE win!!!!

We need to fill the Barn with Gopher fans for the Wisconsin, it was embarrassing last year that the crowd was filled with loud vocal Wisconsin fans. That needs to change this year and hopefully Gopher fans don't sell there tickets to Wisconsin fans.

I just bought 4 from stub hub for about 20 over face value. I'm bringing a Badger fan, a neutral and a gopher fan. So I should be able to successfully convert the neutral for the game so we could see a net swing of 3 Gopher fans had the tickets gone to a true 'Sconnie.

I'm also going to the Kohl Center, but I'll likely be with more Badger fans for that one.

I just bought 4 from stub hub for about 20 over face value. I'm bringing a Badger fan, a neutral and a gopher fan. So I should be able to successfully convert the neutral for the game so we could see a net swing of 3 Gopher fans had the tickets gone to a true 'Sconnie.

I'm also going to the Kohl Center, but I'll likely be with more Badger fans for that one.

Don't allow the Badger fan to wear Badger gear- that's my rule with guests. :)

Don't allow the Badger fan to wear Badger gear- that's my rule with guests. :)

Dad's a big Badger fan, it's his Christmas present. He's never been to the Barn, he'll have Badger gear on. Neutral, I'll bring him some Gopher gear.

At the end of the game, we want all those people at the Barn, dressed in red to feel humiliated.

I've been an avid fan of Gopher basketball for 30 years and Jackson's 1996-97 season is the single best I've seen from a Minnesota player, and it's not close. He was equally dominant on both sides of the floor, so while Nate is emerging as a similarly confident "I'll carry the team on my shoulders" type of offensive player, he would need to progress significantly to be the type of defensive force that Bobby was. In the classroom, well there's that...
That was Jackson's senior year with a great team with him. We could look forward to revisiting this question next year. But - the value of a great point guard to a team is different and huge. Given the difference in positions, I'll be looking to see if Mason sets up Coffey, Murphy and Curry to be great by next year. 31 points, with 11 assists against a top 25 bodes well for this team.

How many times through the years have we seen the gophers fold under similar circumstances, especially on the road. The phrase "signature win" is overused. However, if they build on this game then it really will mean that Pitino has a team that has the talent and resilience to win on the road in the B1G, one of the hardest things to do in sports.

Great game! All they have to do is do it again on Thurs. :)
Well, teams need that so-called 'signature win' on their NCAA resume. Sometimes in late February we are languishing, hoping for a miraculous win that will bump our chances even tho its probably too little too late.
No waiting required this year! Why not enjoy that?!

Who isn't enjoying it? Best and most important win in years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

True dat! But we need some momentum now. Don't want to go into Welsh-Ryan and get tripped up by that GD'd 1-3-1 and Princeton offense. I've seen that happen too often in my short life. :mad:

Top Bottom