Westy and the final dunk attempt?

Classless, humorous or deserved?

All of the above? If the shot clock hadn't still been on and it were anyone other then Bucky I'd call it completely classless. Since technically we had to shoot and it was Bucky, I'm torn.

Deserved!!! They would have put up a 3!! Buck the Fadgers!!!

Awesome. I would have pulled him after the and 1 to a standing ovation.

I sure hope it didn't hurt the Badgers' feelings. Minnesota should forfeit.

disgusted against any other team....against the Badgers AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wisky Did Same Thing To Sparty

Some years back.

Noooooooo big deal.

Good W for Goldy. A little sunshine in a long 6 weeks of cloudiness.

it was funny..like howeda said if the shot clock wasn't on then it would be classless, but we had to shoot it eventually

nothing classless about it. they give you the lane and you go hard to the hole.

Well we did have about 1 second to spare on the shot clock, so he would've had to take a shot anyway or get a TO. I'd rather take the shot (or dunk). So I think we need to give LW a break on this one. Let's criticize him for something worthwhile, not this.

the best part about it is Westbrook has never dunked in a game ever.........but against the whiny Grinch Ryan....why not?

Those of you who are upset, would you be as upset if someone other then Westbrook had done it? I wouldn't even bat an eye if it had been someone else. Since Westy's been a puke it makes it seem worse then it really was, IMO.

Westbrook

No problem with the dunk attempt- play the game. Ryan was taking timeouts... Hughes was playing til the end. Ryan started screaming at the refs when they started the clock early with 3.3 secs left.. they kept playing.. If asked Bo Ryan would have no issue with it... he is NOT Keith Brookings!!

I hoped it pissed off a lot of Wisconsin people.

Truly classless would have been putting Rodney in for the first time all game and letting him do it :)

A little classless but against the Badgers, I could care less.

Almost Awesome

As my kids would say, if Westbrook had made the dunk, it would have been awesome. Because he missed it, almost awesome.

Look, everybody was loving on Westbrook when I criticized him last year and now the vultures have turned him into rural roadkill.

I'm giving LW the benefit of the doubt because no one wants a senior year like the one his team has been having. Ditto for Damian.

Good win tonight, the dunk would have been the candle on a well-frosted cake.

It's called the olive in the martini...Take that, wisky. You got your a$$es whipped. Good for LW. I would have done the same thing if it were a 6'3" high basket.

it was none of those listed adjectives......just the attempt (by little westbrook of all guys) and the becky puke flat on his back afterwards was to say it best.....AWESOME

screw becky......hope it did hurt their, grinchy looking bo's and their whiney little fans feelings.

f becky.....go gophers!

:clap:

As my kids would say, if Westbrook had made the dunk, it would have been awesome. Because he missed it, almost awesome.

Look, everybody was loving on Westbrook when I criticized him last year and now the vultures have turned him into rural roadkill.

I'm giving LW the benefit of the doubt because no one wants a senior year like the one his team has been having. Ditto for Damian.

Good win tonight, the dunk would have been the candle on a well-frosted cake.

yummmmm......frosted cake

It was great are you guys kidding me.. any chance you get to spite your rivals you take that... and if that goes down it has to be one of the best dunks of the college basketball year!

Definitely a classless move, made by an outgoing, frustrated senior with high emotions. Not a great choice, but yet I couldn't help but enjoy it.

No big deal. UW's job to stop him. He should be careful though....don't want to get hurt for his NIT swan song.

Truly classless would have been putting Rodney in for the first time all game and letting him do it :)

I don't know if I agree... that would have been outstanding, at least he would have flushed the dunk.

Top Bottom