Welcome to the new GopherHole!!! UPDATED: Forum runner has now been updated

Welcome to the new GopherHole!!!!!!!

Holy... I didn't know what site I was on!

Looks great!

Dear GopherHole Community,

Welcome to the new GopherHole!!! For the past six months we have been working tirelessly behind the scenes to dramatically enhance GopherHole and thank to the generosity of our community, we were able to significantly invest in the site and today we are excited to share this with you. In addition to a dramatically improved look and feel, we added a ton of new features...for more information, please check out our welcome page:

http://www.gopherhole.com/page/show/428359-welcome-to-the-new-gopherhole

Well done, GopherHole Staff. Awesome new look.

WOW! Amazing job GopherHole Staff! Looks great!

Me likes!!!! Well done!!

Yup - agreed. Looks great, much more modern looking, and I love the actual gopher in the upper left.

Anyone else having issues logging in/viewing the page that GH Staff posted?

Anyone else having issues logging in/viewing the page that GH Staff posted?

I can log into the GopherHole message board on the new site, but cannot log on after clicking on the link above. The redirects to a URL that begins with https://login.ngin.com...

Thank you very much for the feedback - we really appreciate it!!

This upgrade is much more than the look and feel - we have added a TON of content with historical databases, lots of recruiting information on past classes, a Gopher traditions section and much more. We hope you all enjoy it.

Everything is different, but the same... things are more moderner than before... bigger, and yet smaller... it's computers... San Dimas High School football rules.

looks great, but i gotta ask why so much black? the whole top is black? anyone else or just me?

Great Look!!

Very well done, GopherHole staff. Cleaner navigation and better graphics.

Forumrunner isn't working on the iPhone for me since the switch.

Same result on Android. Something about an invalid response from the host server.

Schnauzer and WannCmyGophers, thanks for the heads up on this. We are looking into it and will have it fixed as soon as we can.

Curselifted33, the top should not be all black for you. There should be a new GopherHole logo in the upper left hand corner with images of The Barn and TCF Bank Stadium. If you can send us a screen shot to [email protected] that would be great.

Thanks.

Kudos GopherHole Staff! As others have said, great graphics, expanded content, modern look, and smooth navigation. Well done! Continuous improvement, as promised!!

A gift idea for GopherHolers for Christmas and/or Hanukkah, consider a donation to GopherHole.

Go Gophers!!

Nice job!!!

Can I somehow get the game replay of the Gopher's win 16-0 over #1 Michigan in 1977? Just wondering. Thanks again for the new look!:clap::cool02:

Forumrunner isn't working on the iPhone for me since the switch.

Having the same issue. I keep getting a "parse error"

Great new look though. Keep up the good work.

Having the same issue. I keep getting a "parse error"

Tubtastic, thanks for the heads up on this. We are looking into it and will have it fixed as soon as we can.

We anticipate it may not be fixed immediately but we are aware of the issue and will resolve it as soon as we can.

Thanks for everyone's flexibility as we work out the kinks.

Problems with Tapatalk on iPad

I'm having problems accessinging GH with Tapatalk on my iPad. I got a error that the plugin on the site was out of date.

Nice job on the new look!

Thanks for a job well done!

I really appreciate the improved navigation and faster speed. It makes the whole experience so much more enjoyable.

Top Bottom