Week 8 Other Games Thread

TV: Gophers-Maryland. Remote at hand, to turn down the sound during commercials.

Laptop: Badgers-Boilers, to glance at when the TV game has a pause in the action.

I picked up a package of large frozen marrow bones at the grocery store, to keep the dog from bugging us. Food, snacks and drink supplies are all ready. Mrs. RememberMurray and I will be at our posts, promptly, before the kickoff.
Let's go get em, Murr. Keyboard coordinators right there with you.

I just saw somewhere that Lehigh through 6 games has not scored a TD yet this year. Just 3 FGs.

Edit: They scored a TD today on a tipped pass on 4th down.

Game over, mi capitalized on blocked punt.

Occasionally, administrators of things make good choices that go against the book. It's rare, but let's celebrate it when it happens. Rock chalk.
True. What do they have to lose? The unsold tickets aren't going to get bought now, so just let people in for free and sell some concessions.

I can't think of any stadium in sports more different between day and night than Happy Valley

It might be the cut of his jacket, but I think Bielema has moved up to wearing a bra

Have any of the Illinois linemen done much in the playing department today?

asking for a friend

Super bizarre play in the OU/Kansas game. Looked like Kansas had OU stopped on 4th and 1 before their QB ripped the ball out of his own RBs hands and fell forward for the first.

Kansas would have had a short field with the ability to take the lead with only a few minutes left on the clock. Too bad.

Top Bottom