Week 8 Other Games Thread

#2 and #3 both down to 1-5 teams.

In game betting must be heating up for Kansas up 10 over OU!

Watching Kansas Oklahoma on ESPN 4K, which has no ads. It's actually worse than having to watch ads. They turn the stadium audio down about 90% during timeouts and it's mostly a camera on a silent, largely empty grandstand.

Watching Kansas Oklahoma on ESPN 4K, which has no ads. It's actually worse than having to watch ads. They turn the stadium audio down about 90% during timeouts and it's mostly a camera on a silent, largely empty grandstand.
That sounds amazing.

PSU struggling vs Illinois heavy personnel

Michigan scores on a 16 play drive one minute after Illinois scores on a 15 play drive. There’s some B1G football.

Ill and NW showing fight early

Keep an eye on Wake Forest vs Army.
Wake is still unbeaten (only unbeaten ACC team) and I'd expect they stumble at some point. But the earlier the better, and losing to Army would help display the fraud conference the ACC is this year.

Game is currently tied at 21 in the 2nd quarter. Not a lot of defense it appears.

Look at all the blue bloods with 10 and in dogfights

Except Oklahoma who wishes they had 10

Was going to run a couple errands but now I'm 🍿

To FBS teams, Kansas has given up 41, 45, 49, 52, and 59 points this year. The vaunted Oklahoma offense has 0 points at halftime.

Ill and NW showing fight early
Northwestern's defense is playing solid but their offense has no shot unless Michigan messes up and gives them a big play like the Hull TD run.

West really is full of teams with decent Ds and terrible offenses this season.

why do Oklahoma's helmets glow green?

I heard there's a uranium shortage I propose we look in their equipment room

Either Illinois is better than I thought, or PSU is playing terribly. For much of the game Illinois has looked like the better team. Sitkowski looks absolutely awful though.

Northwestern's defense is playing solid but their offense has no shot unless Michigan messes up and gives them a big play like the Hull TD run.

West really is full of teams with decent Ds and terrible offenses this season.

Yup. Minnesota and Purdue are the only West teams with any sort of balance.

As a fan of an underdog team at the Big Ten level, I'm very hopeful for Kansas right now.

They keep cutting to the few loyal KU fans who showed up and you can see "that look" on their faces every time. You all know the one.

Mi fans are right to boo, that was opi

Army-Wake Forest in a shootout. 35-28 Wake early in the 3rd. Wake QB already over 300 yards.

Illinois gets away with late hit.

Top Bottom