Week 7 Other Games Thread

Safety?

I have no idea if there was even a rule written to address that situation.

I think that would be a safety. Just like if you fumble it out your own end zone. You are still in possession..

Wisconsin is going to win this game. They just seem light years ahead of us. Their offense seems so much faster with so so much better play calling and plays.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wisconsin is going to win this game. They just seem light years ahead of us. Their offense seems so much faster with so so much better play calling and plays.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Their offense has looked good tonight. They've looked pretty bad most of the year before tonight.

I can't help but envision the type of games Brooks and Smith would have
with the holes that the Wisconsin O-line creates...

If our line created 1/3 of the holes they do, both 'slash and bash' would have
150+ games.

The other thing is, I went to rivals and checked the star factor and rating their
o-line has compared to ours, and there isn't a helluva lot of difference, the difference
is the scheme, they pull, move, shift and move guys to the side. Ours goes straight
ahead and hopes they 'out man' the other guy...

That's a gift. I don't think it ever hit the ground.

How many times has Kirk Herbstreit talked about corners turning their heads tonight? And yet some on GH argue it's not important or taught by Sawvel.

How many times has Kirk Herbstreit talked about corners turning their heads tonight? And yet some on GH argue it's not important or taught by Sawvel.

Well, if Herbstreit says it, it must be gospel.

It would be kind of fun if Wisky lost in epic fashion here.

Looked like ball touches ground IMO, but tough overturn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OSU's backs do a great job catching the ball out of the backfield. Would like to see more of that with our good backs. Get them out in space.

Wow what a gutsy call and perfect throw.

Go Gophers!!

15 yards in penalties and Ohio state still gets to 3rd and 2

Once again we see how important to sell the hold -gotta throw the arms up. Should be drilled on with every player on the front seven

That was a hell of a game. Both teams should be proud, they both played pretty well. I don't see Whisky losing again until Big Ten Title game. Ohio State and Michigan should be fun...

Gophers and Badgers tied at 1-2 in conference play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are now tied with Wisconsin in the division.

That was a hell of a game. Both teams should be proud, they both played pretty well. I don't see Whisky losing again until Big Ten Title game. Ohio State and Michigan should be fun...

Wasn't surprised their defense gave OSU some fits but was surprised Wisconsin's offense was so successful.

What a game, quite a battle out there. No doubt have to give some credit to Wisconsin for playing OSU tough.

With that said, seeing the Buckeyes finish it off on fourth down definitely put a smile on my face. Hard to beat a Saturday with a Gophers win and a Badgers loss. Plus, we're tied in conference play (obviously not vs the same level of teams but still).

Time to cap things off with some west coast games.

OSU's backs do a great job catching the ball out of the backfield. Would like to see more of that with our good backs. Get them out in space.
They got that done a little today. It needs to be a part of the offense going forward, not just a one time crutch for an inexperienced QB.

Top Bottom