Week 7 Other Games Thread

Indiana within 2 against Nebraska. Armstrong has been terrible: 8 of 22 with an INT.

Nebraska has a pick 6 in the game, which is why they are leading. Indiana also went for it on a 4th down a few minutes ago and failed while with in field goal range.

3 defenders run into each other and Nebraska gets an 80 yard td pass. Classic Indiana.

Haven't been keeping a close eye on Nebraska vs Indiana, looks like they have the lead though.

Alabama is hammering Tennessee right now, and North Carolina has a 20-10 lead on Miami at the moment.

A more surprising score, though, is Syracuse tied with No. 17 Virginia Tech at 17-17.

Indiana goes right down the field and scores a td to be down 2 again with 8 and half left in 4th.

South Dakota St beat NDSU 19-17. They scored a TD with 1 second left to get the win.

South Dakota St beat NDSU 19-17. They scored a TD with 1 second left to get the win.

Go JackRabbits. Ever since I rode the bus from the fairgrounds with a couple of their lady students, I've been a big fan!

Think this is because they're playing in a monsoon- 50 mph winds and I've got a pond in my back yard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My parents are rv'ing through Washington, and they just about got hit with a tornado late this week. Crazy weather that way...

Urban Meyer never likes being interviewed. Not sure why, but he usually comes off as a jerk to the sideline reporters.

I'm cheering OSU. I'd rather see an undefeated OSU play an undefeated Michigan.

Syracuse pulled it out against Va Tech. Good win for the Orange.

Gopher ladies volleyball showing no hangover as they destroy #14 Michigan St 25-12 in game 1 tonight.

Ladies Hockey won 3-2 in OT over UMD to sweep the weekend series.

They almost beat Utah at Utah champ.

1. Game was at Oregon St.
2. Game was played in really bad conditions. Like consistent 30+ mph winds all game long.
3. The teams combined to complete 13 of 43 passes for 142 yards. Utah ran the ball 60 times.

I think they are better this year but today's game hardly proves they've improved a ton.

Badger defense dominating Ohio St so far. Impressive.

It's already feeling like everything will go Wisconsin's way tonight and they will win.

I don't understand why they were allowed to keep the ball after the fumble.

Ball touched the player while out of bounds. Dead ball.

Top Bottom