Week 7 Other Games Thread

Plus the first thing the ball hit after it came out was the sideline stripe.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

How is Ohio St's defense allowing this QB to pick them apart?

The defense by Wisconsin. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really pretty amazing how quickly their line and linebackers shed blocks and sniff out plays. Smart players.

I just threw up a little bit.

Cichy went to Hill-Murray. I don't remember him dominating there, but good enough to be a walk-on. He's sure a good linebacker...

The defense by Wisconsin. Wow.

I can remember idiots worrying Maturi would hire Chryst because they were buddies. If only ...

Chryst isn't the one who recruited these guys.

He recruited well at Pitt, so I don't think that's an issue. Chryst looks like he'll keep the Badger machine rolling. Not good for us...

He recruited well at Pitt, so I don't think that's an issue. Chryst looks like he'll keep the Badger machine rolling. Not good for us...

Pitt's defense is pretty bleh, but yeah, I imagine it won't matter at Wisconsin. Wisconsin at this point could hire Tim Brewster and they would just keep rolling on.

What a horribly thrown pass by the Buckeyes with a brutal turnover in the end zone.

Go Gophers!!

I'm fine with a Wisconsin win in this one.
I'd sooner play an unbeaten WI team than show the whole west looks mediocre compared to the East.

Ohio St's receivers have more drops than receptions. Or at least is seems that way.

I'm fine with a Wisconsin win in this one.
I'd sooner play an unbeaten WI team than show the whole west looks mediocre compared to the East.

You can't be serious. You're worried about perception over a chance to compete for the West?

They have a loss.

It felt like WI should have been up by 20+ in the first half. Complete opposite in the 2nd.

You can't be serious. You're worried about perception over a chance to compete for the West?

They have a loss.

I don't give the Gophers any realistic chance to win the west. That's a pipedream. Always has been. i think we all realize that.

Just the idea of beating Wisconsin for the axe is a reach, but it's something we cling to.

Stanford and Notre Dame play and no one cares.

UCLA just had a zero yard punt. Went about 20 yards down field and bounced back towards the punter. UCLA downed it at the line of scrimmage. Not sure I've ever seen that before.

Buckeyes with their first lead of the game!! Camp Randall sounds quiet. Let's hope the Buckeye D steps up to keep the momentum going.

Go Gophers!!

UCLA just had a zero yard punt. Went about 20 yards down field and bounced back towards the punter. UCLA downed it at the line of scrimmage. Not sure I've ever seen that before.

I wanna say there was like a 2 yard punt in a Gopher game within the last few years, but I don't remember if it was kicked by us or our opponent.

Safety?

I have no idea if there was even a rule written to address that situation.

The Washington St kicker entered the game 0-5 on field goals this season, missing one in each game they played. Crazy stat.

He just made one...3-0 Cougars over UCLA.

Top Bottom