Week 5 Other Games Thread

FYI, Capt Kirk passed Barry Alavarez for 9th all-time on Big Ten Win List

what a game clinching play by ASU. Guy went 20 yards back pedaling into the end zone. Another unbeaten falls.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It's pretty obvious to me UCLA wanted him to score. A bunch of their players just stood there and watched.

Notre Dame trying to make the game interesting late, but they just threw a pick with 6 minutes left to put their chances on life support.

Oh poor golden domers. going in for the tying td with 2 minutes left they fumble on the 3 yard line. Love it.

Limey calling plays on the ND 2 point conversion.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Torii Hunter Jr with a big TD catch, 2 point conversion falls short.

Great play call on the fade and terrible call on the two point conversion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy stat

Good for Clemson. I love their defense, I didn't like their QB. He isn't a passer, so he can't bring them back with it all on the line.

Harbaugh has Michigan looking pretty good the last few weeks, but in the end, they still have warts. We'll see when they play the big boys.

Anyone else see this? Oops

It's pretty obvious to me UCLA wanted him to score. A bunch of their players just stood there and watched.

No reason to get him on the ground. Either cause of fumble or score. Only way game continues is a fumble.

We need to recruit this kid!

Probably not the right thread, but Damien Wilson just got burned in OT by CJ Spiller for a 70 yard TD. In his defense, he should not be expected to cover CJ Spiller.

Top Bottom