Week 5 Other Games Thread

down to the last play, and center snaps it over Sudfeld's head...unreal.

tOSU sneaks away, again.

Illinois is going to get like 8 plays to score with all these penalties.

Illini bout to sneak one out vs Nebraska....wow

I need to go look at the cornhusker board. Epic Meltdown about to start.

I need to go look at the cornhusker board. Epic Meltdown about to start.
Lol i was just thinking that. Might make me feel better [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

They are definitely ready to fire Mike Riley today. Doesn't take long in today's game...

How about Florida spanking Ole Miss so far. SEC West doesn't look so good anymore.

wow. 25-0 Florida over #3 Ole Miss at half.

Clemson looking good so far against Notre Dame. I'm going to park on this game for a while.

Torii Hunter Jr plays for Notre Dame. I had no idea, but I suppose Torii Hunter had been away from the twins for many years.

Florida was looking really good for the few minutes I watched. Ole Miss will plummet. Texas A&M isn't going to run the table, so that will be the end of undefeated teams in that half of the SEC. LSU blowing out Eastern Michigan at halftime 20-14...

Ole Miss getting crushed by Florida. Notre Dame down at the half. UCLA losing. Georgia already lost. Could see 4 in the top 8 of the AP poll go down today.

So much parody in college football these days.

Clemson kicker just has a perfect tackle and forced fumble on 2nd half kickoff...

21-3 Clemson. So sorry Notre Dame. Looks like half joining the ACC was the wrong choice. I like Clemson's team, a lot!

I'll tell you, watching the defensive linemen Clemson has makes me very jealous. We're night and day behind in size and quality of linemen. It's a credit to Claeys our defense does as well as it does with the lack of talent up front (minus Richardson who's a beast).

ASU, that's a catch. Chubby officials with glasses = no good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy is 5 ft away with no obstruction and still makes an awful call. That always amazes me.

U want to see a 4th and short call, ASU vs UCLA. Great call by ASU.

Interesting choice my Mora to purposely snap that out of the End Zone for a safety on 4th down... Hmmm

Top Bottom