Week 4 Other Games Thread

That's wild to me. I would wonder if even NFL teams have to do that.

Doesn't seem worth it to me. I get wanting to stay in a "power" conference, and be "relevant", but I'm guessing the amount of money they're going to get from being in the ACC vs whatever they could've scrounged together by sticking it out with WA/OR State and some MWC teams, is not going to enable them to be nationally competitive. I could be dead wrong about that, though ..
I don’t think it’s about being competitive. It’s about making money. And they will make more money

I don’t know what USC is doing. Their run fits are god awful and you know their receivers can’t beat you but they’re still sitting back.

Is this a fact, or just shooting from the hip? Does Bielema actually have a more impressive record in close games?
I’m think of last year’s game against Illinois in particular, but yesterday’s OT performance against Nebraska reinforces the point.

USC must have made effective halftime adjustments. Scored TD to make it 10-14 and now have the ball back.

UCLA hanging with LSU on the road is shocking to me. Also quite surprised by the Mich score thus far. Just goes to show how little we actually know about these teams early in the season. Rankings are meaningless until week 4 minimum, but the playoff committee probably does it right by waiting until week 8.

I was just telling my buddy that USC looks better than they have in years now that they got rid of the weirdo at QB. Might need to take that back.

Northwestern at Washington is kind of funny if you think about it

It will be even funnier in a few years when Washington travels 800 miles southeast to play Northwestern

Top Bottom