Iowa at Rutgers
Vandy at Alabama
wisconsin at Ohio State
Kansas State at OU
USC at Oregon State
BC at FSU
Utah at ASU
Etc.

Pretty light Big Ten vs. Big Ten slate this weekend. Other than us vs. MSU you only have:

Iowa @ Rutgers
Wisconsin @ Ohio State
Maryland @ Michigan

Assume Michigan and Ohio State will win fairly easily but will be interesting to see what the Badgers can do against the Buckeyes. Iowa @ Rutgers has an O/U of 35 which is insanely low. I did a quick scan of all FBS games in the Yahoo Sports app. Of he games that had an O/U the vast majority were over 50, could only find a handful that were in the 40s and there were no other games that I could find with an O/U in the 30s.

So to say that game might be an offensive struggle would be an understatement.

Some good games this week.
We get to see how much of a pretender Wake is versus Clemson.
Can Wisconsin keep it close at Ohio St?
USC at Oregon St would be a good game to watch, but its been buried on the pac 10 network. Which I'm not sure if I get or not...
Iowa at Rutgers. This could be a spicy one. Scarlet Knights are undefeated and at home. Schiano has okayed this game before...

Some good games this week.
We get to see how much of a pretender Wake is versus Clemson.
Can Wisconsin keep it close at Ohio St?
USC at Oregon St would be a good game to watch, but its been buried on the pac 10 network. Which I'm not sure if I get or not...
Iowa at Rutgers. This could be a spicy one. Scarlet Knights are undefeated and at home. Schiano has okayed this game before...
I’m a little puzzled at the line for Iowa and Rutgers. Iowa by 7.5 on the road seems a bit much in what should be a real low scoring game. That’s one of the most tempting ones on the slate to me, especially in a game no one would be surprised if Rutgers wins outright given how bad the Iowa offense has been

I’m a little puzzled at the line for Iowa and Rutgers. Iowa by 7.5 on the road seems a bit much in what should be a real low scoring game. That’s one of the most tempting ones on the slate to me, especially in a game no one would be surprised if Rutgers wins outright given how bad the Iowa offense has been
I have Rutgers +7.5 and Michigan -16.5 and I feel really good

Pretty light Big Ten vs. Big Ten slate this weekend. Other than us vs. MSU you only have:

Iowa @ Rutgers
Wisconsin @ Ohio State
Maryland @ Michigan

Assume Michigan and Ohio State will win fairly easily but will be interesting to see what the Badgers can do against the Buckeyes. Iowa @ Rutgers has an O/U of 35 which is insanely low. I did a quick scan of all FBS games in the Yahoo Sports app. Of he games that had an O/U the vast majority were over 50, could only find a handful that were in the 40s and there were no other games that I could find with an O/U in the 30s.

So to say that game might be an offensive struggle would be an understatement.
They might want to not televise that Iowa/Rutgers game. If someone stumbles across that without knowing much about college football, they might think it's the worst sport in the history of sports. I'm not sure I've ever seen an over/under at 35. that's pretty nuts.

Illinois is going be a challenge
Disagree. Up 24 - 0 just before half and look really unimpressive somehow. Giving up sacks and pressures, TFL’s, Chattanooga just giving away yards (7 Illinois receivers with a catch of 14+ yards, a few from ~25-40 yards), poor tackling.

Illinois fans will be puffing out their chests, but they still need to prove more.

Disagree. Up 24 - 0 just before half and look really unimpressive somehow. Giving up sacks and pressures, TFL’s, Chattanooga just giving away yards (7 Illinois receivers with a catch of 14+ yards, a few from ~25-40 yards), poor tackling.

Illinois fans will be puffing out their chests, but they still need to prove more.
I still think we'll win, but not pushover.

They have some talent, but lack depth and I agree they great ability to beat themselves.....

They have some talent, but lack depth and I agree they great ability to beat themselves.....
they stacked the box and came after us last year and will do exactly that this year.

I hope we are better prepared this time.

they stacked the box and came after us last year and will do exactly that this year.

I hope we are better prepared this time.
Yup. Kc is much better oc and has shown that.

I think we all remember last year.

There are no pushovers in the Big Ten. Even the bad teams can get you if you play bad. Illinois is solid, we should beat them but as with any game we will have to play well to do it.

Just because I know some of you are big fans, Beth Mowins is doing the Cincinatti/Indiana game on ESPN2.
I hate when we get ESPN2 with that she-man! We
Got another ESPN2 game coming up 🤦🏻‍♂️

Do you have a list of occupations that would be acceptable for Beth Mowins? I didn’t realize football announcing was off the table for women.
Nothing against a woman doing anything! Just give me someone hotter with a female voice that knows what she is talking about! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Illinois is going be a challenge
Bert is getting that program rolling, of course at 380 LBS plus, he needs a stomach restriction surgery to stay alive for the payoff, but who knows! Maybe Iowa will hire him if he resurrects Illinois.

Illinois was going to be my road trip (or maybe Nebraska), but I am not sure I can make through a bad day like 2014 down there in C-U.

Top Bottom