Week 4 Other Games Thread

how about you pump the breaks about pumping the breaks and just send bad mojo at the badgers
Can’t we all just pool the resources and take out Ohio State. They showed a stat before last nights game. They have 66 4-5 star recruits. That’s tough to deal with

I forgot about Bachmeier. I watched the kid for Virginia yesterday and wasn't impressed with him at all (Brennan Armstrong). Funny to see these once recruits starting elsewhere with some idea of how good they are.
Ad Max Duggan at TCU to that list.

A ton of discord among Badger fans for Chryst and the current state of the program. Book this prediction: Chryst gets fired after this season and they lock up Leonhard as his successor before he gets away (he’s a strong coach, tonight’s game notwithstanding). This way they keep the Alvarez lineage but McIntosh gets rid of a guy he didn’t hire.
Mertz and apparently not having a better option is a huge issue; and has been for them now for 3 years. Our D in ‘21 was great but live last year at the game here I was shocked at how bad he looked and doesn’t look like any improvement.

Peaks and valleys me boy. Badgers were really good in 19 also. We will see, gophers are looking like the best in the west right now but they are losing a ton next year and that will play in just like it is for some others in the big ten this year. Ohio state looks almost unbeatable in the big ten and I throw up a little in my mouth as I text this.
I'm not claiming Wisconsin's program is going off a cliff. They're always going to be a contender in the west. I'm simply saying that this idea that Wisconsin is leaps and bounds ahead of us as a program is outdated thinking. But I understand it takes time for public perception to catch up with actual results. I know we will have down years under PJ, and I'm ok with that. Next year might be a step back. My point is simply that we are on the same level or better than most programs in the West, and the entire B10. I don't think that's a totally bold statement if you look at the evidence.

I agree with that statement completely. Gophers are getting better and like I posted on other threads they have to be considered the team to beat right now at week 4 in the west. Program has gotten better for sure. I’ve enjoyed the consistency of Bucky ball and I’m guessing most gopher guys would love to just see a consistent team that competes every year and I think that is a lot closer than it has ever been. I think this team at this point in week 4 looks much better than the 19 team because as I remember there were a few nail biters early on and this year has been totally different. Should be a epic finish as always down the stretch.

Top Bottom