Week 4 Other Games Thread

Maryland imploding now, late. It was fun while it lasted.

Kansas-Duke going down to the wire. Duke down 8 with 1 minute left.

As I type this Duke doesn't convert on 4th down. Kansas about to go 4-0.

Clemson with Big sack. Wf got to midfield and stalled out.

Maryland trying to make it interesting here. Just down 7.

Auburn misses a FG badly in OT, but Missouri was offsides, so they get another chance and the kicker nailed it this time. Missouri gets a chance now.

I don't know the rule there. Can you kick it off the ground like that as a punt?
I think so. I've seen other guys kick it off the ground. Heck, someone just missed a 50 yard field goal last week that he kicked off the ground. Forget which game, but was impressive...

And then I think Missouri is about to score but they fumble it into the end zone, Auburn recovers to end it. The back was trying to reach the ball out and then just dropped it. Unbelievable.

I think so. I've seen other guys kick it off the ground. Heck, someone just missed a 50 yard field goal last week that he kicked off the ground. Forget which game, but was impressive...
I know you can do a drop kick for a FG but wasn't sure about a punt.

#21 Wake Forest is hosting #4 Clemson, and half the crowd is orange. wtf?

Maryland made mistakes but overall hung in tight with a top 5 team. They look pretty good.

In the first half of the Ohio/Fordham game.....the halftime score was 31-21 with seven touchdowns, one field goal, and one punt.

They've added three more touchdowns in the first four minutes of the second half. lol.

Looks like Jerry's got the Rainbow Warriors coming to Las Cruces this weekend. Saw this in the Honolulu Star Advertiser talking up the opposition. What's wrong with this picture:
View attachment 20649
I hope they do… something.

That’s a rough program to be a part of, kid’s busting their ass trying to make something of a struggling program.

Top Bottom