Week 4 Other Games Thread

I need to figure out a way to watch approximately 4 games at a time

Last edited:

Kent State giving number 1 college team on earth some troubles 😳

Why do the announcers talk about how great the Michigan QB is when MD had the ball?

It’s give and take day for me on TV viewing. I am at the cabin where I only have one TV and although I have satellite, it is standard def here. At home I have a much bigger screen with a small tv in the cabinet below that allows me to comfortably watch two games at the same time.

First world problems. But, I do wish I could more easily watch two games at the same time without streaming on a computer or phone.

Locked on Michigan/Maryland for now. Surprising outcome so far. Glad we don’t have the Terps on the schedule this year.

I was led to believe iowa folks lived in barns. The basement part is hard for me to understand.
Think Buffalo Bill and “It puts the lotion on it’s skin…” From Silence of the Lambs.

It’s probably that type of “basement”.

Hah. I live in Cali, but have Directv and they don't even carry the Pac 12 network. Guess I won't be seeing that Oregon St game today...

I'm only running two TVs at the moment. But I have a couple extra under the stairs that I can pull out if needed. Typically do that for March Madness. TVs are pretty cheap these days. Along with streaming devices.....it's not expensive to be able to run as many games as you want.

I feel like our game will be very similar to this Maryland & Michigan game.

We have 3 TVs on. 4 including picture-in-picture. Quite a few good games so far.

I remember the day when dual tuners on my satellite box was the greatest thing ever. Pause two games at once and not miss a play. Think I can tape like 5 or 6 things at once now, but never use it. Sometimes watch on my laptop at the same time, but often just pick one game I like the most and channel surf during commercials...

Baylor turns it right back over 4 and out...

Wake Forest takes the lead on Clemson....

All Wake Forest right now. 28-20 over Clemson.

Would like to see them finish this off.

Announcer just said that last week, Maryland had 16 penalties. This week at the 9 minute mark of the 4th Quarter they have none.

Things can change.

Top Bottom