Week 4 Other Games Thread

Chryst on the hot seat? Leonhard's defense getting gashed.

N Illinois with one of the better onside kicks I’ve seen in awhile but can’t recover it. Kentucky holds on to win by 8. Kentucky showed they’re a great team so they should probably move up into the top 5.

N Illinois with one of the better onside kicks I’ve seen in awhile but can’t recover it. Kentucky holds on to win by 8. Kentucky showed they’re a great team so they should probably move up into the top 5.
Kentucky will get exposed. They are all the hot crap right now, but it won't last.

Brohm on the hot seat if they lose this one and have a rough season?

I wonder if folks in the football building confuse Chryst with the janitor. He seems like a decent guy and I'm no slave to fashion, but he's starting to look like Tracy Claeys' slimmer brother.

Kentucky will get exposed. They are all the hot crap right now, but it won't last.
They’re a good team but #8? They should slip down after this performance but they probably won’t.

Arkansas has FG hit the VERY top of the post and bounce backwards. Would have given them a one point lead with 1:30 remaining.

Arkansas has FG hit the VERY top of the post and bounce backwards. Would have given them a one point lead with 1:30 remaining.
We lost this game when we started trying to run stupid trick plays instead of just running it up the middle which has been effective all night.

Do you think Ohio States regrets making this a black out? Maybe they should have saved it for a hard game.

A few randoms:

NMSU up 35-10 on Hawaii

Boise State fired OC today after ugly losing as heavy favorites to UTEP. Hank Bachmeier was 13/34 for 93 yards. Shades of something close to home last year…

Redhawks tie it up.

Feisty bunch

A few randoms:

NMSU up 35-10 on Hawaii

Boise State fired OC today after ugly losing as heavy favorites to UTEP. Hank Bachmeier was 13/34 for 93 yards. Shades of something close to home last year…
I forgot about Bachmeier. I watched the kid for Virginia yesterday and wasn't impressed with him at all (Brennan Armstrong). Funny to see these once recruits starting elsewhere with some idea of how good they are.

I forgot about Bachmeier. I watched the kid for Virginia yesterday and wasn't impressed with him at all (Brennan Armstrong). Funny to see these once recruits starting elsewhere with some idea of how good they are.
Armstrong can’t throw. Awful motion. Inaccurate.

FAU threatening...

They score. Need 2 pointer to tie game.

Would FAU just beat PurDont already! These two teams both look terrible!

I feel really great about being 5-0 next week

Top Bottom