Week 4 Other Games Thread: 2020 Season

Lsu and Texas on upset alert...next poll will be interesting if they both don't come back as that would be 3 top 10 upsets

Lsu and Texas on upset alert...next poll will be interesting if they both don't come back as that would be 3 top 10 upsets
it's going to be a whole lot of blah in watching the polls until the B10 starts up

Mike Leach making a push to upset LSU

37-34 MSU with 6:30 to go and LSU just went three and out.

that pass will probably do it. Miss St up 10 late on LSU.

623 yards passing from KJ Costello for Miss St

Yikes, TT may need to put more points on the board.

anyone want to bet that Miss St is top 10 next week?

I’d feel better about LSU losing if Mike Price wasn’t on the other sideline.

anyone want to bet that Miss St is top 10 next week?

Probably. As I said....adding the Big Ten and the ACC back into the polls is going to be tough. It's likely to piss a lot of people off.

Man, really glad I zoned in on the MSU/LSU game. Admittedly, I get a boner for the the Air Raid Offense. They run like 8 plays over and over and over again...

So MSU looked good (Costello kid broke the passing record in his first start ever), but LSU is taking a considerable step back. I know a lot of their starters are opting out...how many? From the naked eye, it also looks like this offense isn't the same after Sean Brady (I think that's his name) left for the Carolina Panthers

It just seems crazy that these teams are playing their 3rd games of the season and will have 6 to 7 under their belt when the Big Ten starts. Just think it makes no sense to wait till Oct. 24th to start. If you’re gonna start, start the 17th. Why, because just over a full month is plenty of time to prepare. I just can’t believe any logistic needs over 5 weeks (more than a full month) to be put in place.

It just seems crazy that these teams are playing their 3rd games of the season and will have 6 to 7 under their belt when the Big Ten starts. Just think it makes no sense to wait till Oct. 24th to start. If you’re gonna start, start the 17th. Why, because just over a full month is plenty of time to prepare. I just can’t believe any logistic needs over 5 weeks (more than a full month) to be put in place.
We’re not playing those teams so it doesn’t matter. Also you can’t imagine the logistics because you literally can’t imagine organizing an interstate, millions of dollars football season in the middle of a global pandemic.

It's only been two games now....but BYU looks pretty damn sharp.

Top Bottom