Louisville/Pitt
Tenn/S Car
Maybe Texas at TT

Pretty interesting matchups are:

Kentucky/Auburn
Louisville/Pitt
Tenn/S Car
Maybe Texas at TT
Agree. I'll also watch the first bit of MSU - LSU to see how well LSU has reloaded and how the Pirate did with implementing his spread in a few months.

Agree. I'll also watch the first bit of MSU - LSU to see how well LSU has reloaded and how the Pirate did with implementing his spread in a few months.

I'm planning a parlay including LSU, Florida, (maybe) Auburn and Miami and Louisiana, so I'll def have my eyes on those SEC games as well

Good to have some goof matchups.

I'm planning a parlay including LSU, Florida, (maybe) Auburn and Miami and Louisiana, so I'll def have my eyes on those SEC games as well
you playing spread or moneyline? Because the moneyline with that parlay ain't going to paying out much with the current lines

you playing spread or moneyline? Because the moneyline with that parlay ain't going to paying out much with the current lines

The 4-way without Auburn gets to about -125. Add Auburn and its +130ish. All money lines

This is the first weekend college football will feel "real" to me. Some legit P5 matchups.

G5 schools don't do it for me.

Although I will be interested in the outcome of the Army Cincy game, to see if either team is legit. Cincy hasn't had their turn, since the CFP era began. It has been all Memphis and UCF in the American the last few years.

Spencer Rattler looking pretty impressive at QB for OU.

Spencer Rattler looking pretty impressive at QB for OU.
2 picks against a mediocre Kansas state team.
I’m going to wait to declare him the next coming until he plays against a team with a pulse...which might be just once all regular season

2 picks against a mediocre Kansas state team.
I’m going to wait to declare him the next coming until he plays against a team with a pulse...which might be just once all regular season
3 TD’s in the first half of first start, one of the INT was a tipped ball.

3 TD’s in the first half of first start, one of the INT was a tipped ball.
Every pass he has thrown has been caught by one of the two teams. That’s pretty amazing

Just flipped around to a couple games. The OU/KS game has LOTS of fans in the stands as does AU/KY

Not a heck of a lot of social distancing going on there.

It is unbelievable to me how bad big 12 defenses play. Just bad fundamentals in coverage. I would think that teams that practice against the spread would coach fundamentals of zone and man better

Oklahoma literally had an unblocked guy right where that play was run and he didn’t even touch the ball carrier

lol

Rattler’s statline is amazing and I didn’t watch the first three quarters of this game but Rattler is 3 for his last 9 and is holding the ball too long as Oklahoma melts down here.

Purdy just gave TCU an easy TD. What the hell was he doing? I haven’t seen Spielman on offense at all for TCU. Just punt return.

Lol Oklahoma’s defense is unbelievably bad

even though it was illegal

How is Ohio State 7 spots behind Oklahoma State in the coaches poll?

Their defense is awful. Giving up 38 points to Kansas State with time left is crazy. I'd put any of the top 25 Big Ten teams above them. The offense is really good but I don't get how a team that plays defense like this can get ranked that high.

Purdy just gave TCU an easy TD. What the hell was he doing? I haven’t seen Spielman on offense at all for TCU. Just punt return.

Not that it matters, but that isn’t an interception it is a fumble because it’s a backward pass.

How is Ohio State 7 spots behind Oklahoma State in the coaches poll?

Their defense is awful. Giving up 38 points to Kansas State with time left is crazy. I'd put any of the top 25 Big Ten teams above them. The offense is really good but I don't get how a team that plays defense like this can get ranked that high.
I think it’s because voters were told to take them out due to canceled season and are probably putting them back in at a slower pace

in the other poll Ohio state isn’t rated at all

I believe Rattler was 26/28 with 4 touchdowns and Oklahoma was up 14

Rattler he finishes 4/11 going into the last drive taking 3 sacks too.

but he has one chance left to be elite

Rattler finishes 4 for his last 13 with a pick

there goes his Heisman and I’m glad that we won’t have to hear about it all year

I believe Rattler was 26/28 with 4 touchdowns and Oklahoma was up 14

Rattler he finishes 4/11 going into the last drive taking 3 sacks too.

but he has one chance left to be elite
... and throws a pick

I love how I am getting the Miller high life voice on all these political commercials

Top Bottom