Week 3 Other Games Thread

Just remember there was a full moon last night!

I know its early in the game but Nebraska does not look good and they are making Oregon look like old Oregon.

Nebraska found some life. This could be a pretty good game.

I didn't know the San Diego Chargers were coming to Lincoln to play today

This might be the annual Big Ten sucks week.

And they'd be right if Michigan doesn't wake up. SEC already had theirs. Big 12. USC destroyed. Oregon down.

Who is looking dominant? Louisville, Alabama. Ohio State will be interesting tonight.

This might be the annual Big Ten sucks week.

And they'd be right if Michigan doesn't wake up. SEC already had theirs. Big 12. USC destroyed. Oregon down.

Who is looking dominant? Louisville, Alabama. Ohio State will be interesting tonight.

Sparty...

Yep, you're right. But I'm not sure the Spartans QB is up to recent standards..If their defense is up to norms they will be ok.

Buffs are just punking Michigan. Dominating both sides of the ball.

I have to say, this Colorado team is impressive thus far. Pretty good defense, impressive offense with a nice looking QB. They are making Michigan look like chumps. Maybe CSU isn't as horrible as first impression.

I have to say, this Colorado team is impressive thus far. Pretty good defense, impressive offense with a nice looking QB. They are making Michigan look like chumps. Maybe CSU isn't as horrible as first impression.

Feels like a tale of two halves type of game...

I've never seen a punter kick it into a lineman like that.

Michigan back in it.

Top Bottom