Week 3 Other Games Thread

Don't count Rutgers out. A gritty group that doesn't know quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wisconsin misses a short FG just before the half. Only up 6-0. Clement isn't playing today.

Tennessee struggling again, up 14-12 on Ohio late in the 2nd.

Wild catch just now in the Louisville game, Cardinals have a great opportunity right now.

I know it's early, but Jackson will break the touchdown record at this pace. He'll threaten it even if he falls off a bit.

6-3 Wisconsin leads GA State now, late in the 3rd.

I assume GHers will declare WI will only win 4 games after today's struggle, right? I learned on 9/2 that's how it works on here.

I assume GHers will declare WI will only win 4 games after today's struggle, right? I learned on 9/2 that's how it works on here.

Well, could happen. Wisky doesn't look that impressive. Clement rolled his ankle pretty well and won't be the same going into that meat grinder first leg of the season.

13-10 now.

Well, could happen. Wisky doesn't look that impressive. Clement rolled his ankle pretty well and won't be the same going into that meat grinder first leg of the season.

13-10 now.

Oh, I agree it could happen. The way folks overreact (in both directions) to a single game is amusing however.

Interception by Georgia State....could be a very interesting finish in Madison.

Yesssss

Georgia st nearly scores except for shoestring tackle.

And they score!

Georgia State is a sunbelt team that lost to Air Force and Ball State. Not a powerhouse.

Wake up call in Madison.

If IA loses to an FCS team and WI loses to an even worse team - both at home - this will go down as the greatest bye-week in Gopher Football History!

Wisconsin misses a short FG just before the half. Only up 6-0. Clement isn't playing today.
Read somewhere that the timetable for Clement's return is uncertain. Read earlier this week that Chryst was confident he would be playing, but clearly he wasn't ready.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If IA loses to an FCS team and WI loses to an even worse team - both at home - this will go down as the greatest bye-week in Gopher Football History!

+1

They Georgia are throwing the ball over the field. Hope johnson is taking notes.

Read somewhere that the timetable for Clement's return is uncertain. Read earlier this week that Chryst was confident he would be playing, but clearly he wasn't ready.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Of course he was confident.

They Georgia are throwing the ball over the field. Hope johnson is taking notes.

Yes that definitely appears to be the Badgers weakness and LSU certainly wasn't able to pass worth a darn.
NDSU controlling the LOS against Iowa front 7.

I like how ESPN is subtly trolling Iowa with the McCaffrey popups.

Top Bottom