Week 3 Other Games Thread

Twins game in the 15th. Wild considering guys start in scoring position.

Watching the NDSU game at Arizona. Close one.

Pretty cool to see the ND player try to take out the knees of the Arizona QB as he tried to run out of bounds.

Classy

It's 1am, and Iowa-Nevada are still playing...

No, the game is not in Nevada. Storm delays in Iowa City 0.0

Pretty cool to see the ND player try to take out the knees of the Arizona QB as he tried to run out of bounds.

Classy
F NDSU that them play Utah, USC and Stanford the next three weeks and see what their record is! Respect for the program bit the fans are terrible and unrealistic

Announcers just called the Arizona win vs an fcs team a “quality win”.

🤦‍♂️

Jedd Fisch football.

Dude somehow gets hired for bigger and bigger roles. No idea how.

Go Gophers!!
Opposite take. Jedd Fisch is doing quite well at Arizona. Inherited a talent deficient team last year. They play hard and seem to be improving.

All but 1 of Iowa's TD drives were under 50yds (and the one over 50 yds was a 55yd run for a TD), their longest drive was 69 yards and ended in a FG.

So basically if you can pin them deep with field position either from kickoffs or punts, they are going to have a very hard time sustaining drives long enough to score. Pair that with scoring 14 or more points and you have a good chance of winning.

Iowa's offense is putrid, and that is going to catch up to them in B1G play.

Ndsu fans trying convince themselves Arizona is a top 25/upper tier pac12 team

All but 1 of Iowa's TD drives were under 50yds (and the one over 50 yds was a 55yd run for a TD), their longest drive was 69 yards and ended in a FG.

So basically if you can pin them deep with field position either from kickoffs or punts, they are going to have a very hard time sustaining drives long enough to score. Pair that with scoring 14 or more points and you have a good chance of winning.

Iowa's offense is putrid, and that is going to catch up to them in B1G play.
Hopefully Minnesota can finally capitalize for once

Ndsu fans trying convince themselves Arizona is a top 25/upper tier pac12 team
I was at that game. NDSU fans have nothing to apologize for. They travel well (I'd estimate 30 percent of the crowd at a PAC 12 stadium 1800 miles from home), were loud and friendly. MN fans should show up in those numbers.

I was at that game. NDSU fans have nothing to apologize for. They travel well (I'd estimate 30 percent of the crowd at a PAC 12 stadium 1800 miles from home), were loud and friendly. MN fans should show up in those numbers.
Not sure what that has to do with my post, but ok.

Gopher fans have been traveling well of recent.

Top Bottom