Week 3 Other Games Thread

Larry the Cable Guy is the greatest. What a perfect guest on Gameday.

NDSU is gonna beat a shitty Arizona team, i don't know if i will be able to handle their fans

Pitiful defense at Nebraska/Oklahoma. Teams trade long touchdowns including a 50+ yard QB scramble.

Benhart just got beat bad on that sack. OU does not look like a top 10 team. Their defense is soft and their offense looks rather average.

Benhart just got beat bad on that sack. OU does not look like a top 10 team. Their defense is soft and their offense looks rather average.
offense is average? must be watching different games.

The Purdue passing game is as advertised. It will be a challenge for the Gopher D. Thankfully it will likely be strength vs strength.

The Purdue passing game is as advertised. It will be a challenge for the Gopher D. Thankfully it will likely be strength vs strength.

They have a really good passing attack and not a whole lot else. Running game is average as is the defense as a whole.

Also....if Nebraska could limit the mistakes....they could actually be decent. Their passing game is all sorts of wrong right now.

They have a really good passing attack and not a whole lot else. Running game is average as is the defense as a whole.

Also....if Nebraska could limit the mistakes....they could actually be decent. Their passing game is all sorts of wrong right now.
Nebraska on the verge of giving up 21 points in a quarter. I don’t think their passing game is the issue.

Listening to the crowd noise in Syracuse, remind me again why the Big Ten took Rutgers?
I’d like to see what Syracuse could’ve done with B10 money.

Top Bottom