Week 3 Other Games Thread

The refs in the PSU Auburn game stink. All calls in favor of PSU
That's not totally true. Earlier there were a ton of shit calls/mess-ups in favor of Auburn.

The refs just stink in general lol

PSU is legit.

Auburn must be really hating Big Ten right about now.

Okie St and Boise St on the smurf turf turning out to be a good game to see on FS1.

21-20 OKST beginning of Q4

Tate Martell, the 23 year-old redshirt sophomore (ex tOSU, ex Miami) getting snaps for UNLV vs. Iowa St.

Horrible overturned targeting call just now. So inconsistent.

Okie St and Boise St on the smurf turf turning out to be a good game to see on FS1.

21-20 OKST beginning of Q4
Boise St got screwed. They recovered a fumble and returned it for a TD but the refs called the OK St player down. They reviewed it and awarded Boise St the ball at the spot of the recovery. Then had a go-ahead FG blocked. Lost by 1.

Not a good day for SEC officials.
With this kind of egregious miss call, I hope this entire replay and grounds crew is suspended for the rest of the year (Not the chain crew because they had it right). Usually I am in favor of every judgement call but a totally blown call of the game rules is unforgivable.

My new favorite non-Gopher receiver is Nick Mardner - #84 Hawaii.

6-6 | 190, runs really good routes (from what I can see on live tv) as well as gets out of his set quickly. Really good body control. Catch a Hawaii game just to watch him. No awesome stats yet, but I’m developing a man crush.

Gophers listed among big Week 3 winners in Washington Post’s college football wrap up.

Minnesota: It will go largely unnoticed because it was buried on the Pac-12 Network, but the Golden Gophers throttled host Colorado, 30-0, behind a smothering defense and Trey Potts’s three touchdown runs.
Minnesota (2-1) outgained the Buffaloes — who were just a week removed from making life miserable for Texas A&M before falling late — by a whopping 441-63. Colorado managed only six first downs, ran eight total plays in Gopher territory and never made it past the Minnesota 39.
Consider the Gophers’ next six games: Bowling Green, at Purdue, Nebraska, Maryland, at Northwestern and Illinois. There’s a good chance they’ll be right in the middle of the Big Ten West race entering a Nov. 13 trip to Iowa.

There’s a good chance they’ll be right in the middle of the Big Ten West race entering a Nov. 13 trip to Iowa.
That would be fun. Especially if Iowa is undefeated. They'd probably be ranked top 4 by then.

The ball wasn't moving, and looked like it was downed by Miss St, and you can see the ref coming in to blow it dead but just doesn't blow the whistle for some reason. That was a total screw up by the officiating.
Yeah, that didn't seem right...

Arizona loses at home to FCS Northern Arizona. :ROFLMAO:

Florida could've easily had the 2pt conversion if they just handed it off. Was a hole right up the middle following the center into the endzone.

Lol BYU.

I doubt their draconian rules stop the superstar football players, though.
The players I believe are mostly Mormon and probably already married, so at least they can F. No alcohol though. What a crappy religion.

I mean ... I've never seen a Black Mormon before, but I suppose they exist. Mostly whites, but they do have a strong Polynesian contingent as well. That's where they get some decent linemen every year.

Top Bottom