Week 2 Other Games Thread

It’s literally what Clemson and Ohio state both did.

I am not saying it’s good hire. I have no idea yet. But it is hardly even close to a Brewster hire

We can find examples of both. I’m just talking about odds. Any jackass can probably win at a decent clip at Ohio State. But, running a program into the ground, eg what happened at USC could potentially happen at Notre Dame.

We can find examples of both. I’m just talking about odds. Any jackass can probably win at a decent clip at Ohio State. But, running a program into the ground, eg what happened at USC could potentially happen at Notre Dame.
I mean Michigan hired hot name rich Rodriguez and it failed miserably
Could happen the other way too

WOO!! And Wisconsin fumbles it right back a couple of plays later.

Washington State doesn't look half bad.....by the way.

Wow. Defensive lineman for Washington State picks the ball down by the goal line......and then proceeds to fumble it right back to Wisconsin.....

:mad:
Another fumble by wisc!:cheer:

If PIT, WI and IOWA all lose, then I’ll be a happy man 😆

lol.....how is Petras THIS bad? I knew he wasn't good.....but he's honestly gotten worse.

Wonder if that old Washington State head coach Rolovich feels like an idiot sitting at home unemployed after giving up a multi-million $ job as a P5 head coach, all because he refused a vaccine?

Wow. Defensive lineman for Washington State picks the ball down by the goal line......and then proceeds to fumble it right back to Wisconsin.....
NW had the same luck today against Duke. The worst way to lose.
Sconnie on the ropes....

Iowa on the ropes.....good lord the Iowa offense is bad. 116 yards of total offense in 3.5 quarters after just barely topping 100 in week 1.
Yeah but Iowa leads the nation in punting yardage.

Wonder if that old Washington State head coach Rolovich feels like an idiot sitting at home unemployed after giving up a multi-million $ job as a P5 head coach, all because he refused a vaccine?
He hasn't cashed in with a line of supplements or anything?

Bucky on the ropes, about to lose at home.

Going to have to go back and watch the second half.

Iowas defense is INSANELY opportunistic, they could beat anyone.

Offense, the opposite.

NW had the same luck today against Duke. The worst way to lose.

Yeah but Iowa leads the nation in punting yardage.
Their punter is awesome and he is getting lots and lots of reps to prove it.

Bye, bye Badgers!!!

“Bye, bye, Badgers
Not gonna miss you so
Bye, bye, Badgers
Time for you to go (bye, bye)”

Top Bottom