Week 2 Other Games Thread

No one gives a sh*t, but Illinois up 14-3 on Virginia. I have no idea if Virginia is any good or not...

No one gives a sh*t, but Illinois up 14-3 on Virginia. I have no idea if Virginia is any good or not...
this chaps my behind. I wanted to bet Illinois over 4.5 wins so badly this year, but my governor has a different definition of "freedom" than other states.

Mertz looking oddly competent. Worst throw was actually a catch that was a pick until the WR pulled it away.

Let's see if Cyclones can blow another 1st and goal.

Spectacular sideline catches by Cyclones. Poised to tie it up again.

I'm impressed with Deckkers. Looks like he plays hard.

Looked like they could have gotten a targeting on the QB on the same play, but then again I'm no targeting expert
The officials don’t know either.

There was another play an Iowa DB came in and speared a WR with crown of helmet after being held/being tackled by another player. Somehow that’s ok.

I haven’t watched every play but it seems Anderson doesn’t play much for Iowa St. The grass isn’t always greener.

Marshall just scored a td with 5 minutes left to go up by 4 on Notre Dame...

How does Iowa do this time and again?! It defies all logic.

Cyclones having some success moving the ball early on. No points to show for it.
To be in the Hawkeye red zone three times and only come away with three points is the difference right now.

I haven't seen all that much of Petras, but he looks really bad.

The next 90 minutes or so are huge for the Sun Belt conference. App State and Marshall have ND and aTm on the ropes.

I don't think Illinois is the pushover that some think. Will be a tough game for us.

Starting CU safety out for first half of next weeks game, targeting.

Notre Dame just threw a pick 6, now down 11. Buckner is horrible.

Top Bottom