Week 2 - All Games Thread

Wow... Nebraska travels EXTREMELY well. I knew they did, but looking at the UCLA stadium. It's a third red. Crazy.

I think they got it wrong. It looked like #8 for Oregon St. touched it first. I'm not going to complain though!

The kicker definitely didn't touch it. I actually thought #8 didn't touch it either. It looked to me like the WI player who blocked #8 for OSU actually hit the ball first...

Either way, there is no way that call should have been overturned. The video was no where near indisputable.

(Note: I just wanted to be the first guy to post here my theory of the third mystery assailant, rather than #8 or the K, being the first to teach the ball. He may have been near a grassy knoll while he touched the ball.)

Taylor Martinez just ran a 92-yarder and NE takes a 14-7 lead.

Not much defense in the Nebraska-UCLA game so far. NE up 21-17 in the 2nd quarter. Over 550 combined yards of offense so far.

It was the same last week when UCLA was playing rice. UCLA has no defense apparently. Makes for a good game to watch though. I feel bad cheering against Nebraska since the B1G has had such a bad week. I feel like need to maintain a sliver of respect here.

Good news, Savannah St. beat the spread and only lost 55-0.

This Mizzou/Georgia game has been fun tonight. Mizzou is keeping up with them. They have Sheldon Richardson, a 5 star DT that considered Minnesota for half a second once. Interesting to see these guys a few years down the road and see if they develop (kind of like 4 star Moses who developed into 300 pounds). Hehe. Vandy/Northwestern was too much of a snoozefest for me, so I gave up watching it. Looks like Nebraska and UCLA have no defense. And any predictions on Arizona St. v Illinois tonight? I plan to check that one out as well.

And how bad has it gotten for Colorado. A really awful Sacramento St. team kicks a last second field goal to beat them today. I'm sure the Pac12 is super happy with that effort. Colorado must have made a deal with the devil when they took Dan Hawkins, because they've been absolutely cursed since then...

Wouldn't have thought the B1G would have dropped 4 games already today.

Arkansas - UL-Monroe a good one. Arkansas up 28-21 with 1:25 left, ULM is driving. On ESPNU

The way UCLA is playing this would be a good win for Nebraska.

Unbelievable TD by UL-Monroe on 4th down. Tied with Arkansas at 28 with :47 to play.

Northwestern takes the lead on Vandy 13-10.

I really like Fitzgerald and the NW program. Fitzgerald gets a lot of praise for what he does at NW and I think it is all deserved. That team is always competitive and rarely do they ever get blown out. They are a foe I have a hard time rooting against when they are not playing against us.

Game should be over with a loss to Arkansas.

ULM wins in overtime. Arkansas kicks a field goal, ULM goes for it on 4th and 1 from the 16 and scores a TD on a QB scramble.

Arkansas had an abundant of injuries, including their starting QB. Still no excuse.

Northwestern just went up 16-13 in the pouring rain with 2 minutes left.

Taylor Martinez's time as an accurate qb was short lived. Lots of shaky throws against UCLA

UCLA may gain 700 yards on Nebraska before the night is over.

Top Bottom