Week 2 - All Games Thread

O'Brien completing passes to the wrong team.

Cyclones fumble inside the 20. Oregon State punter drops the ball inside his own 50. I hate my life.

Let's go Beavers! Score a Touchdown and make it a three score game!

Sconnie fumbles in the red zone :)

I don't know why O'Brien would move back like that. He had a pretty solid pocket, and the only reason he lost the ball is because he backed right into the OSU defender.

But really, Sconnie looks pretty bad here. I love seeing that.

Yikes, looks like Micah Hyde just headbutted his teammate below the belt. Still down.

Montee Ball has effectively removed himself from Heisman discussion.

Danny O'Brien is trending worldwide on twitter right now. Just behind: Beliebers Respect Selena. Ouch

Is the Wisconsin game on TV i cant find it??

How much of a hero would Kill be if we retained Floyd for the 3rd straight year and take the Axe for the first time in my Gopher fan-hood (I've only been a fan since 2004, Class of 2008 :D )

Iowa State up 9 to 6 with about 6 minutes left in the game. They have the ball within the squakeyes 30.

Michigan is only up 6 over Air Force. MI has the ball though with 2+ minutes and just got a 1st down.

28-0 Seminoles 7:57 left in the first quarter.

How much of a hero would Kill be if we retained Floyd for the 3rd straight year and take the Axe for the first time in my Gopher fan-hood (I've only been a fan since 2004, Class of 2008 :D )

He'd be 1 step closer to having a statue outside TCF, lol. If he did that he'd be close to having a 9-10 win season! A man can dream

Huge Iowa State choke, throw an INT on 3rd and goal and Iowa runs it out to midfield.

FCS Sacramento State beat Colorado 30-28 on a last second FG.

Top Bottom