Week 12 Other Games Thread

no ive thought they sucked all year; just a question of if anyone is going to come remotely close or not to OSU
Nebraska lost by 9 2 weeks ago and is the 13th best team in the conference

Can't watch the game but why is Michigan St passing so much? 14 pass attempts with Walker getting only 3 carries?

Can't watch the game but why is Michigan St passing so much? 14 pass attempts with Walker getting only 3 carries?
Stacked box.
they are trying to be aggressive like gopher fans want fleck to be

Not going well. Trying to be aggressive either works or it doesn’t with a wider spread
Kind of like being conservative either works or it doesn’t with a narrower spread

Fun that the Purdue Northwestern game is at Wrigley Field. I was wondering why there were so many people there 😂

OS plays makes us look like we're running a middle school offense.

Their plays makes our offense look like we're running a middle school offense.
Ohio State makes almost everyone look like they are running a Middle School offense. That WR group is just ridiculously loaded and Stroud throws a great ball. Going to take a team with a great offense to beat Ohio State because I'm not even sure Georgia's defense can shut them down.

The big question is just how many points Ohio State wants to put up today because the MSU secondary has no shot against their receivers. If they keep throwing they can name their score.

Ohio St has almost 3 times more yards in the first half as Rutgers-Penn St combined.

Ohio State might just win by a larger margin than Georgia. Both games are 35-0.

Harbaugh currently shaking his head thinking how in the hell did I lose to that team?

12 punts in the Rutgers Penn state game already

OSU going to pile it on against the (supposed) #7 team to move up in the CFP.

I know they’re playing a cupcake but Georgia look like one of the most unbeatable teams i’ve seen in recent memory

Normally I watch a game and make elementary comments like "The're good", or "Damn it that sucked", but this OSU might be worth putting on the Master Class website.

Michigan State looks like they are already on the plane home.

2nd and 18, thinking something good could happen for Michigan State and OSU gets 20.

I know they’re playing a cupcake but Georgia look like one of the most unbeatable teams i’ve seen in recent memory
I think the NC game will be whenever Georgia and Ohio State meet. It will come down to Georgia's great D against OSU's loaded offense. Those 2 just look like they are playing on an entirely different level than everyone else right now.

I know I'm supposed to hate OSU, but damn, I'd love to see an OSU vs. Georgia championship game if they both keep playing like this. I hope OSU can move up a position or two to avoid that first round CFP matchup.
Bama will lose, that will shift Oregon v Ohio St up into a rematch in a semi.

Just hope like hell that fake Cincy doesn't get the #4 spot.

I know I'm supposed to hate OSU, but damn, I'd love to see an OSU vs. Georgia championship game if they both keep playing like this. I hope OSU can move up a position or two to avoid that first round CFP matchup.
I don't think there is anyone in the Big Ten that can beat Ohio State at this point. So OSU will need Georgia to beat Bama in the SEC title game and for Oregon to drop a game at some point to get up to the #2 spot. But I guess as long as they can get into the 2 or 3 spot they could avoid the first round matchup with Georgia so that they meet in the title game.

Top Bottom