Virginia at Pitt
Florida at Mizzou
Kansas at TCU
Baylor at KState
Auburn at South Carolina
Oklahoma State at Texas Tech
Arizona State at Oregon State
Etc.

I think Dana Holgorsen is a dick. I would not like him to coach a team I like.

But yeah, anyway, it would be really great if Houston beats Cinci. So people will shut the hell up about Cinci "deserving" to be in the playoff.

Maybe SMU can take care of that today, but probably not.

Ohio State huge favorites. Crazy.
I would’ve picked Ohio state -19 if I had to bet (I didn’t bet)

Michigan state needed overtime to beat Nebraska.
This is only the third game of the year Michigan state has played against the top 8 in the conference (Ohio state, Michigan, Penn state, wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, and Purdue)
They are 1-1 against those 7 but were outplayed in winning

Holy shit does Ohio State look good. MSU's D isn't all world or anything, but OSU looks smooth.

Ohio State has 179 yards 7 minutes into the game. Bejeezus,.

MSU is 112, out of 130 in total defense in the FBS.
Yes. Michigan state and wake forest are the two biggest mirages in the country

same issue. Good teams that have played soft schedules. But not great teams

I don't think anyone is beating Ohio State the rest of the way in the BIG.

I blinked and missed that last touchdown. It's like arena football.

michigan state doesn't look like they belong on the field with OSU. Mich will get their shot next week to if the same holds true

michigan state doesn't look like they belong on the field with OSU. Mich will get their shot next week to if the same holds true
Michigan state just isn’t that good. Beat Michigan but got outplayed. Got beat by the 4th best team in the west. Haven’t played 6 of the top 8 teams in the conference going into today

Michigan state just isn’t that good. Beat Michigan but got outplayed. Got beat by the 4th best team in the west. Haven’t played 6 of the top 8 teams in the conference going into today
no ive thought they sucked all year; just a question of if anyone is going to come remotely close or not to OSU

Go Huskers and Go Illini

We want Purdue to win too right?
Im not sure we want Nebraska to win.
Nebraska wins, we beat wisconsin. Wisconsin not in the tie. Now reliant on Purdue winning 2 for a 3 way tie.

Ohio St doesn’t lose the rest of the year. Regardless of opponent.

A ball control offense with a decent defense that can produce turnovers would be the only chance. That aint MSU.
Ohio state only beat Nebraska by 9 to weeks ago. You have to play well and not play a scheme that involves not being physical and just letting Ohio state wideouts run by you with no safety help. Which has been 3 of 4 touchdowns so far

Top Bottom