Week 11 Other Games Thread

Bizarre play calling by Washington though. 2nd and short, they pass the ball which stops the clock, then don't get the first on 3rd down.

Washington certainly was not worried about draining the clock for some reason.

Two big drops by Bucky in their final drive. First one was a bad throw but he should have caught the second one for sure. Oregon down to final play.

Huge 4th down and then some nice moves from
Bucky to give them a chance. Need about 15-20 more yards to have a shot at OT

Holy cow Duggan fumbles and Texas runs it back to narrow the margin 17-10. 4:25 to go….

Let’s go Frogs!

Quack, quack.... Boom. Dead duck.

Oregon coach is going to have to answer some tough questions about the decision to go for it that gave Washington the ball in field goal range late in the game. Just a stupid decision.

Why is it that every time Oregon is good their defense is playing flag football?

Stanford goes up on #13 Utah, 7-0 after 1.

Arizona goes up on #12 UCLA, 7-0 early.

Also for all the times Vegas is really smart. Sometimes they are really stupid. Like when they have TCU as 7.5 point dogs in this game. Easiest money I ever made.

Texas A&M lost to Auburn. Have lost 6 in a row and won’t be bowl eligible. Preseason #6 team.

I turn on the Standord and Utah game on ESPN to see a slow-mo of a play.

-unmute-

Some asshole talking about playoff committee rankings ...

FUCK ESPN

60 degrees at the Rose Bowl, and the Arizona QB is on the sideline holding his helmet up to a sideline heater to warm the inside. Gawd, I want USC or UCLA here in mid November.

Top Bottom