Week 11 Other Games Thread

It’s probably here someplace, but does a Purdue or Illinois victory benefit the Gopher more (bowl assignment, etc)?
It’s kind of a toss up. But I think Purdue is more likely to lose one of IU, Northwestern than Illinois is to lose to Northwestern. So I’m cheering for Purdue.

Either outcome still requires us to get some help to win the west.

For strictly bowl placement and ignoring the west implications, we realistically probably benefit more from Purdue losing.

Purdue has 3 unsportsmanlike penalties and one ejection left in them this game. They will give this game away before it’s over.

2 drives inside the 30 with 0 points is really screwing purdue over right now

Illinois better onside kick this.

There will almost certainly be punches thrown in the 4th quarter of this Purdue-Illinois game.

To be fair, Purdue has had 2 unsportsmanlike penalties since I posted that.
Ya but special teams that only impacted the kickoff. Meaningless penalties. Illinois has been getting flagged up and down the field all day.

Ya but special teams that only impacted the kickoff. Meaningless penalties. Illinois has been getting flagged up and down the field all day.
I wouldn’t call a free chance at an onside kick meaningless.

LSU is stopped a 1/2 yard short of a 1st on 3rd down at their own 20. The refs call it a 1st, it’s reviewed and not overturned. They’re up 3 with 2 minutes left.

Top Bottom