Week 11 Other Games Thread

Stan

Reaction score
Missed a couple of mid-week MAC games. I'll change my best next week.

Tulsa at Memphis
Colorado at USC
Indiana at Ohio State
Mizzou at Tennessee
LSU at Arkansas
Notre Dame at Navy
Purdue at Illinois
Vandy at UK
OU at WVU
Rutgers at MSU
Pitt at UVA
Nebraska at Michigan
Alabama at Mississippi
Louisville at Clemson
Maryland at PSU
BC at NC State
UCF at Tulane
ASU at WSU
ISU at Ok St
wisconsin at Iowa
Miami at GT
Georgia at Ms St
Washington at Oregon
KSU at Baylor
KU at TT
TCU at Texas
UNCS at Wake
A&M at Auburn
FSU at Syracuse
Stanford at Utah
Arizona at UCLA
Etc.

Very interested in Purdue @ Illinois, TCU @Texas, Wisconsin @ Iowa...and oddly, Rutgers @ MSU since it's basically a showdown for bowl eligibility and a trip to Detroit (most likely).

Also, New Mexico St. could get it's 4th win today against Lamar (1-8). How about that?

Watching the OSU-IU game on Fox and the graphics are horrible. The way they crop the schools' logos on the info stripe is ridiculous. IU's logo looks like a red W. I keep thinking" has Wisconsin redesigned theit W again?" and then realize it is Indiana on the field in red.

Purdue has had 2 drives end with nothing inside the 30. Not ideal when looking for an upset.

A rare cold weather SEC game in Fayetteville. Goal posts had icicles this morning.

Purdue is moving the ball. They just need to stop with the stupid mistakes.

edit: and 2 minutes later, Aiden throws a dime to the other team.

Weird to be cheering for LSU just to keep Alabama farther away from the top 4.

Purdue sucks so hard. Damn it.
They are hanging in there, moving the ball. But if they don't come away with points soon they will get into a big hole and be in a ton of trouble against a really solid Illinois D.

Here we go. Have to get points on this drive, Purdue.

Watching the Illinois defense is infuriating, every.single.pass is PI or borderline PI and all it does it make them more aggressive when they don’t get a PI.

Screw IL, go Purdue!

Saw where Virginia opened their game with Pitt with back to back pick 6s. Down like 14-0 after 16 seconds....

That call doesn’t make sense to me. Looked like the Illini receiver was clearly losing possession before his knee was down.

It should have either been incomplete or a fumble imo.

That call doesn’t make sense to me. Looked like the Illini receiver was clearly losing possession before his knee was down.

It should have either been incomplete or a fumble imo.
My thought was complete or incomplete since it seemed like the ball didn't really start coming out till he hit the ground. Comes down to that whole completing the catch crap which makes it so hard to know what is and what isn't a catch anymore these days :)

Exciting half. O Connell has made some dreadful throws though. They’re lucky to be tied.

Purdue takes advantage of a brutal call. That should have been a no-call.
Agree that Purdue got lucky on the PI call. TD throw was almost a pick as well but they got it done and will probably go in tied at halftime with Illinois. Been a pretty good game.

You know what - even if Illinois wins this I wouldn’t put it past NW to work some Fitzgerald even year voodoo in evanston

Agree that Purdue got lucky on the PI call. TD throw was almost a pick as well but they got it done and will probably go in tied at halftime with Illinois. Been a pretty good game.

I smell an upset

Its probably here someplace, but does a Purdue or Illinois victory benefit the Gopher more (bowl assignment, etc)?

Top Bottom