UTEP at Nebraska
North Dakota at Iowa State
Notre Dame at Texas A&M
Fresno State at Michigan
New Mexico at Arizona
USC at LSU
Boston College at Florida State
Etc.

NDSU Colorado line is Colorado -10 and o/u 60.5. I’d feel pretty good hammering the under with ndsu running the ball all game

Murray State at Mizzou
Lindenwood at Kansas
NDSU at Coach Prime
Southern Utah at Utah
Eastern Illinois at Illinois
Temple at Oklahoma
Fla Atlantic at Michigan State
Western Michigan at wisconsin
TCU at Stanford
Clemson at Georgia
Penn State at West Virginia
Illinois State at Iowa
South Dakota State at Oklahoma State
Akron at Ohio State
Colorado State at Texas
Miami at Florida
UTEP at Nebraska
Notre Dame at Texas A&M
Fresno State at Michigan
New Mexico at Arizona
USC at LSU
Etc.

Interesting games.

Domers versus cadets, Prime versus the world, BIG versus SEC. FSU death watch.

Murray State at Mizzou
Lindenwood at Kansas
NDSU
at Coach Prime
Southern Utah at Utah
Eastern Illinois at Illinois
Temple at Oklahoma
Fla Atlantic at Michigan State
Western Michigan at wisconsin
TCU
at Stanford
Clemson at Georgia
Penn State
at West Virginia
Illinois State at Iowa
South Dakota State at Oklahoma State
Akron at Ohio State
Colorado State at Texas
Miami at Florida
UTEP at Nebraska
Notre Dame
at Texas A&M
Fresno State at Michigan
New Mexico at Arizona
USC at LSU
Tulane
at SE Louisiana

Well, I guess it's another year of the networks being determined to hype NEB. A program that hasn't made a bowl game in 8 yrs and is playing powerhouse UTEP is been given the prime 2:30 pm slot on FOX as a national game on Sat. I have nothing against the kid as he definitely has talent, but I wouldn't mind seeing Dylan Raiola (QB) fall on his face a bit in his FR year.

Well, I guess it's another year of the networks being determined to hype NEB. A program that hasn't made a bowl game in 8 yrs and is playing powerhouse UTEP is been given the prime 2:30 pm slot on FOX as a national game on Sat. I have nothing against the kid as he definitely has talent, but I wouldn't mind seeing Dylan Raiola (QB) fall on his face a bit in his FR year.

Obviously a high school quarterback making the jump to P4 is totally, TOTALLY doable. No problems at all.

Brosmer OTOH….making the jump from FCS, well now ha ha hey, pump the brakes…wait just a minute that’s a big jump in competition. Smaller windows, better defenders, 1.5 seconds to get the ball out.

Wait, what?

Obviously a high school quarterback making the jump to P4 is totally, TOTALLY doable. No problems at all.

Brosmer OTOH….making the jump from FCS, well now ha ha hey, pump the brakes…wait just a minute that’s a big jump in competition. Smaller windows, better defenders, 1.5 seconds to get the ball out.

Wait, what?
Vast amount of hs to college us knowing where to look. AK never figured that out and couldn’t anticipate anything. That should be easier for a guy who’s done it at a college level who isn’t just relying on arm talent and wrs winning all over the field. Some QBs need to get stronger but the top guys have enough arm talent to be competitive. The majority just can’t process the field presnap and relying on look one getting open before the panic sets in. Ya know what we watched all last year

WRs haven’t helped him.

One of the three completions was gunned a foot and a half over the head of his wide open TE on 3rd and 10 that was caught. Yes....there was also a drop or two.

One of the three completions was gunned a foot and a half over the head of his wide open TE on 3rd and 10 that was caught. Yes....there was also a drop or two.
4/9 36 yards so far.

7-13 for 63 yards against a team they were favored by 38.5
Howard is FCS bad and has 2 winning seasons in 25 years but I would have jumped all over that bet getting 38.5 against Rutgers and AK

Howard came close against Eastern Michigan and Northwestern last year

Colorado d riding from the announcers already. Wonderful. Good start from ndsu

Howard is FCS bad and has 2 winning seasons in 25 years but I would have jumped all over that bet getting 38.5 against Rutgers and AK

Howard came close against Eastern Michigan and Northwestern last year

Rutgers is now up 31 - 7. At this point, there is no reason for Monangai to be in anymore as he's 19 for 165 and a TD. Why put anymore wear and tear on a guy against a team like Howard. It will be interesting to see if Schiano keeps riding him.

Top Bottom