Week 1 Other Games Thread

For sure. He does it how I think he has to. Every few years builds up to a west contender, rebuilds. I like how he operates. Has won a lot at a tough job. .566 winning %
Yeah he'll coach at nw as long as he wants too

Need a trend of East over West wins this weekend. MSU over Northwestern would be a good start. Penn State dropping wisconsin and Indiana dumping WHO HATES IOWA would be helpful

Kansas is presumably making sure they don’t show too much of their playbook in preparation for their game against Coastal Carolina next week. Up 7-0 at the half.

Northern Colorado and the MacCafrey boys are playing against Colorado on the Pac12 Network. Colorado hosts the Gophers on October 2nd.

Colorado has ILB Nate Landman who looks like an NFL draft pick.

Colorado just scored their first TD in the early 2nd quarter, after two drives that ended in a punt. Not super-impressive against a FCS team. Rado 7, Northern Colorado 0

The melt down would be epic
I told my big ten friends (a group who all support different teams) I’d donate $100 to each of their charities if Nebraska lost. So I “lose” $500 but it’s worth it

Colorado just scored their first TD in the early 2nd quarter, after two drives that ended in a punt. Not super-impressive against a FCS team. Rado 7, Northern Colorado 0
Aren't they essentially on their 3rd string QB?

Transfer out and injury to their top 2?

Aren't they essentially on their 3rd string QB?

Transfer out and injury to their top 2?
Even so, a P5 team should be able to truck a FCS team. As I type this, NorCo has more yards.

Sdsu takes lead over csu.

Have Jack's ever beat fbs school

Just saw our former oc Jay Johnson now at mi State

Northern Colorado coulda made it 7-14 but threw it to the wide open DB instead of the wide open wr.

I've always like these Northwestern Unis. Nice to see they suck on offense. Maybe the Gophs can hold them to 38.

“P”5 football in the state of NC: :ROFLMAO:

#10 UNC loses to un ranked VT
Duke loses to G5 Charlotte

I’ll watch NW’s first drive to see if they want to be competitive in this game.

I generally root for West teams over East teams.

Michigan State looks good. Either NW is that bad, or MSU is really that good and Jim Harblow will be doing the Scott Frost shuffle soon. Because this is better than Michican't can produce.

What happened on the opening kick of 2nd half in MSU - Northwestern?
the guy caught it at the 5 and then ran it out to the 30. Would have gone further had he not slipped. After our game last night I thought that kind of thing was banned.

I see Northwestern's place kicker is bad..I'm glad we at least have that figured out this year.

Top Bottom