Week 1 Other Games Thread (Games Start Thursday and Go Through Monday!!!)

Coastal Carolina giving future B10 punching bag, UCLA everything they can handle.

They’re renting the stadium. Based on ticket sales, they’ll lose money but it’s a recruiting initiative for students.

For UCLA, the starting QB underwhelmed.

Then freshman 5-* QB Dante Moore came in, and UCLA is playing better.

1693717859072.png
Early in the 4th stats.

Some say that UCLA is improved and heading upward in sync with joining the Big Ten.

For UCLA, the starting QB underwhelmed.

Then freshman 5-* QB Dante Moore came in, and UCLA is playing better.

View attachment 26710
Early in the 4th stats.

Some say that UCLA is improved and heading upward in sync with joining the Big Ten.

Dante Moore up to 2 TDs and 123 yards -- then gets hammered and throws an interception in the end zone.

Five of Neb's losses last year were 7 points or less.

Disappointing showing by PAC Boise against fake Big Ten Washington. Was hoping for the upset there.

I think I'll be watching Rutgers v Northwestern this morning. Rutgers needs to win this game going away. Will be interesting to see how flat Northwestern comes out. And the late game should be tasty.

Wisconsin D backs are suspect.
Sounds better for Ga. Southern, in 2 weeks, when GSU plays Wisconsin! I see the game is on BTN. Can I go to the Wisconsin official school football site and buy this one game?

Last edited:

WYO with a huge win against a fringe top 25 team

Minnesota should get partial credit in the standings for every Rutgers W this year given their coordinators are Ciarrocca and Harasymiak.

Looks like "Back to the 80s" for Northwestern.

The color commentator in the Rutgers-NW game needs to learn how to stop talking. He gets going and holy run-on sentence, he just can’t stop.

Northwestern won’t win a conference game.
It would truly be an upset if they did if the first half of this game is any indication. Couldn't believe they kept Rutgers off the scoreboard after the ridiculous interception thrown by the NW QB on a broken play. It's like one of my coaches once told me (and everyone else in the locker room), "You might get whipped, but don't be stupid."

Ok, now I feel bad for NW. I wanted to put a dime on the 3 win total for the season. It’s Chinatown

I feel bad for the interim coach moved his very young family there to take the def coordinator job HC gets canned he has zero chance to become HC and not much better to stay on at any capacity

hope the best for him

so NW maybe beats utep and maybe beats howard? that's it.

Top Bottom