Week 1 Other Games Thread (Games Start Thursday and Go Through Monday!!!)

Trey Potts does not have a carry tonight. I'm not sure if he's even played?

There’s a lot of ranked teams that won today that should move down —the way they played —rankings should not just be based on wins —but I know that it does —but it shouldn’t
Sure, but would you argue how the Gophers played that they should move up? It was a very ugly game (although a win) against what has been one of the worst B1G teams.

Why would anyone care about rankings until the near end of the season?

Illinois stops Toledo on 3rd and long with 4 minutes left, but a roughing keeps drive going. Now 1st and goal. Illinois up 5.

Maybe just the game we are watching right now, and they are talking about it a lot. Something about he didn't play last year... I'm not paying as much attention.

Nah....I've heard it on college football preseason ranking shows and I heard it on College Gameday this morning as well. Basically anytime Drake Maye is brought up.

Oh....and Penn State covers by running in a touchdown with seconds left on the clock. lol.

NMSU gets a field goal. Currently

Country Jer's Aggies 23
W. ILLINOIS 14

Update: 75 yard NMSU TD reception

NMSU 30
W Ill 14

Update 2: 80 yard NMSU TD reception

NMSU 37
W Ill 14

Country Jer's team looked like the greatest show on turf last night the final score was 58-21, The backup QB came in and launched a 63 yard TD pass after the Pavia threw the previous to long passes. Ended up with 650 yards of offense.

Last edited:

Bummer that Illinois took the lead with 5 seconds left.

Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois are rivals for the same range just below the big 3 of the Big Ten.

UCLA was favored by 15.5 points. And so far...

1693711505153.png

Bucky Irving had 119yd, 2 TD rushing on 4 attempts, to go along with 3 rec for 30yd.

Oregon beat Portland State 81-7.

Wow, Craig Bohl is still the head coach at Wyoming.

They’re hanging tough with Texas Tech

22,546 fans for NDSU game today at the USBank

22,546 fans for NDSU game today at the USBank

Interesting story. Doesn't make sense they would play at US Bank Stadium? That's low attendance for renting a large stadium.

"Minnesota is the most important recruiting base for the Bison, who have 38 players from the state, including 16 players on their projected two-deep depth chart."

Bummer that Illinois took the lead with 5 seconds left.

Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois are rivals for the same range just below the big 3 of the Big Ten.
No, We want our conference foes to win every non conference game so it's that much better when we beat them.

Interesting story. Doesn't make sense they would play at US Bank Stadium? That's low attendance for renting a large stadium.

"Minnesota is the most important recruiting base for the Bison, who have 38 players from the state, including 16 players on their projected two-deep depth chart."
I'm sure the stadium fee is a percentage of revenue.

Top Bottom