WCCO Football Story

They know it isn’t a story. They held it until 10:15

If it was a story they’d lead with it at 5, 6, and 10
Yeah, they hyped part 1, didn't give parts 2 and 3 much publicity at all. I didn't even know there was going to be a part 3 and only saw it because I put CCO on to see why the sirens were going off in Apple Valley.

Done with WCCO. Terrible hit pieces. No perspective.

Liz and CCO just can’t let this go. Maybe Liz should do a story in her husband instead.
Is it possible that she was sent on a career suicide mission? I kept wondering what the whole point is.

When will Mrs KKKroll, concern about how her husband is encouraging muder in broad daylight? That would be real story.
She just need to stop bs virtue signaling with quoting the selected ppl in her story.

Sooo, that was obviously Gopherfan007 they interviewed, right? Keep trying buddy, you'll get someone to care about you eventually (but probably not).

Sooo, that was obviously Gopherfan007 they interviewed, right? Keep trying buddy, you'll get someone to care about you eventually (but probably not).
Had to be him.

Would seem somewhat likely but tough to say for sure. Wonder just how many parts WCCO has of this non-story....I mean they are up to 3 already and they have all been complete garbage. Seems like they could squeeze at least 1 or 2 more segments of nothingness out of this. Maybe show the same stock footage again and try to pass it off like there is something there that isn't....

If that's the case, I hope he gladly accepts the new avatar I created for him...
View attachment 12900
I don't get it. But I give him credit for admitting he got beat up and did nothing about it. Not too many men would do that. Most (hopefully) would figure out a way to get even, and the rest wouldn't want to admit they got beat up.

Had to be him.
Well don't you have your Columbo hat on today, trying to identify who gopherfan007 and MplsGopher_fan are. : - ) Not trying to rile you too much lol, I like your posts. Aren't you the guy that knew some hockey and football players who went pro?

When Swat was over last night I quickly changed channels. Didn't want anything to do with WCCO.

Lol there was a part three? I don’t even care to find out what that part was about.

Lol there was a part three? I don’t even care to find out what that part was about.
I watched it.....on accident...and I am not really sure what it was about. Like I said in another post, they built up part one quite a bit but parts 2-3 have gone by with little to no hype that I have seen at least. Kind of like they feel like they need to run them but don't want to draw too much attention to the "stories" because they are so light on any actual content.

Top Bottom