Way-too-early look at next year's Big Ten football power rankings (10. Minnesota)

- "Vegas only gives you better odds to win the National Championship because of Drunk Sconnies"
- "You have too many awesome players at one position - not everyone can play!"
- "That All-American kicker didn't kick field goals against Minnesota yet, so he's not even good!"

The Gopher fan cope is truly second to none.

The rationalizations, mental gymnastics, and outright delusion to convince yourselves that you aren't a mediocre at best program. This year's schedule was an absolute cakewalk, aligned with worst Wisconsin team in 20 years and a roster full of 25 years olds AND STILL you couldn't win the West.

It's gotta be tough.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

How pathetic of a Badger fan do you have to be to come to a Gopher fan board and create the most pathetic troll handle? All of this to defend the "Cardinal and White".

il_570xN.3438309388_jbid.jpg

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

How pathetic of a Badger fan do you have to be to come to a Gopher fan board and create the most pathetic troll handle? All of this to defend the "Cardinal and White".

il_570xN.3438309388_jbid.jpg
Too funny that he put the Urah at the end of his moniker.

You come over here as an admitted troll and you're easily offended?

You think I'm projecting? You think I'm trolling Badger boards pretending to be a Badger fan to fill the axe shaped hole in my heart? I was a Gopher fan throughout the entire axe-drought and I never even considered trolling Badger boards. If I was that pathetic I would off of myself, seriously.

As far as delusional fans that you and your loser "friends" find great enjoyment in, welcome to message boards! Do you know how stupid you have to be to be surprised that message boards are full of delusional homers? Get this, I bet the Purdue message boards are full of Purdue homers and some of them are delusional. WILD STUFF HUH?

As far as it being a great source of entertainment for you, I'm sure it is, the kind of loser that I described would take great enjoyment at trolling at your age is exactly what I described. It's okay man, you can always go on a diet and do better in life. I imagine when your personal life turns around, you'll see that doing this stuff is just silly.

TLDR
If you're going to troll, you have to be able to take some insults. When I joked with you back, I didn't know your wife was fat, but I do now.
Ha! I thought the same thing. This person is hilarious, and obviously butt hurt about losing the axe!

You come over here as an admitted troll and you're easily offended?

You think I'm projecting? You think I'm trolling Badger boards pretending to be a Badger fan to fill the axe shaped hole in my heart? I was a Gopher fan throughout the entire axe-drought and I never even considered trolling Badger boards. If I was that pathetic I would off of myself, seriously.

As far as delusional fans that you and your loser "friends" find great enjoyment in, welcome to message boards! Do you know how stupid you have to be to be surprised that message boards are full of delusional homers? Get this, I bet the Purdue message boards are full of Purdue homers and some of them are delusional. WILD STUFF HUH?

As far as it being a great source of entertainment for you, I'm sure it is, the kind of loser that I described would take great enjoyment at trolling at your age is exactly what I described. It's okay man, you can always go on a diet and do better in life. I imagine when your personal life turns around, you'll see that doing this stuff is just silly.

TLDR
If you're going to troll, you have to be able to take some insults. When I joked with you back, I didn't know your wife was fat, but I do now.
As a side note, it was funny how confident Bucky fans were at the bars in Madtown before the game.

Oh come on now Bob - we're resorting to personal attacks on me and my family? Or are we doing some projection? I meandered over here during the Luke Fickell hiring to see what our friendly neighbors thought about the hire and I unearthed an absolute treasure trove of delusion and unprompted truly mean-spirited Badger smack talk that was too good not to partake in. This board has become a great source of entertainment for me and the friends I share these engagements with. We take great delight in the delusion of our oldest rival. But to resort to personal attacks, now that's truly empty.
Why would a (presumably) grown adult resort to lurking on another team's message board? If I found out one of my "friends" was doing this, I wouldn't find their sharing to be even the least bit funny. I'd feel embarassed for them. Like question if we should continue to hang out embarassed.

From the state that produced the likes of Ed Gein and Jeffrey Dahmer, I get there is this weird-ass creepy obsessive stalking thing that is in the water over there, but holy shit, what a sad existence.

It’s just nice to have the Hole back in fighting spirits. It was a sad, sad 15 years there. But you beat the two worst Badger teams in the last 20 years (all it took was our backup QB vomiting all over himself) and just like that! The juice is back.

Enjoy the axe, Goofs. See you next year
Still 3-2 against your sorry ass since 2018.

Why would a (presumably) grown adult resort to lurking on another team's message board? If I found out one of my "friends" was doing this, I wouldn't find their sharing to be even the least bit funny. I'd feel embarassed for them. Like question if we should continue to hang out embarassed.

From the state that produced the likes of Ed Gein and Jeffrey Dahmer, I get there is this weird-ass creepy obsessive stalking thing that is in the water over there, but holy shit, what a sad existence.
Just when I'm about to leave you guys pull me right back in. Enjoy the Axe fellas - I hope you hang it next to your Big Ten West banners.

Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 3.14.58 PM.png

Just when I'm about to leave you guys pull me right back in. Enjoy the Axe fellas - I hope you hang it next to your Big Ten West banners.

View attachment 23178
Trust me....no one here was pulling you back in.....that said it is kind of fun to watch Badger trolls fall all over themselves trying to hang onto the notion that Wisconsin is still the team to beat in the division when it clearly isn't any more.....good times.

The next time you show up shooting your mouth off, make sure you put pop rocks in your lip gloss, don't forget.
1674004273121.jpeg

View attachment 23178
What have you done recently? 2 Ls in a row? Gooofers overtaking you?

Watching the little Badger fan squirm now that they're no longer on top. Oh how sweet.

I smell an NIL deal!
According to Wikipedia that isn't his real name (with some of the names parents are giving out these days it wouldn't totally have shocked me if it was his real name). And he already has an NIL deal with Kool-Aid apparently. :)

According to Wikipedia that isn't his real name (with some of the names parents are giving out these days it wouldn't totally have shocked me if it was his real name). And he already has an NIL deal with Kool-Aid apparently. :)
Makes sense!

His real name is actually Sunny D

Top Bottom