Visit with Bryant grad transfer G Charles Pride

Solid - Can this guy handle the ball?

Or is that still the main priority with the final spot?

Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 2.25.10 AM.png
Graphic on 247 seems to cloud the 10am Saturday announcement he'll be a Gopher?

OpExpect Pride to be a Gopher
Because of Trilly D? Or something else? To me, Pride seems like the guy that really thinks for himself. I could see him picking the small school despite program advantages.

Also, he clearly was heavily leaning east coast. I think he truly was impressed with us. He just gave a lot of chances to east coast schools.

I think it’s a toss up. And I’m preparing myself for disappointment because I thought he was one of the best gets due to his intangibles, like leadership.

I no longer see the Trilly Donovan post. Looks like deleted. Oh boy...

ahhh, wrong.

why would you post this? please tell me you didn’t get this from a pay site.

Yeah I was wrong. I was saying what I expected to happen based off of a number of things. Sorry.

This - along with the Wild's total collapse - makes for a depressing 12 hours as a Minnesota sports fan. 🤬

Hahahahahahahahahaha.... Fml.... Can we all admit how fucking bad this is yet..... Wow... St. Bonnie beats out a B1G squad for a player.... Wow.... Just WOW

Maybe he was reading the Gopherhole.
Every word should of been taken as a challenge. These players obviously back down from them and go to there safe room with their Legos and their color crayons that have the sharpener built into the box....

Top Bottom