Visit with Bryant grad transfer G Charles Pride

Hahahahahahahahahaha.... Fml.... Can we all admit how fucking bad this is yet..... Wow... St. Bonnie beats out a B1G squad for a player.... Wow.... Just WOW
They also beat out a Big East & SEC team both of which are much much better than the Gopher.

However, I do agree with the fact that Ben just doesn't seem like he can get it done in the Portal. There are still a boatload of talented players in the Portal unfortunately given Bens track record should any of us have a realistic hope things will change for the better. NO!!!!!

FWIW, according to 247, Pride was coming here then did a 180 to St. Bon........

Ben and crew were at AAU watching Asuma and Grayson, etc and got the call. BTW, Asuma was outstanding at that event.

Reports are they are focusing on a defferent PG

Ben and crew were at AAU watching Asuma and Grayson, etc and got the call. BTW, Asuma was outstanding at that event.

It does sound like Ben and the staff put a great sales pitch on Pride because it sounded like what they said was a head turner for him. Perhaps in the end the school near home was the draw.

They are going to have to close the deal on the next one.

Hmmm

Is this from the paid site info? Just curious. Saw pride was originally first recruited by the St Bonnies coach out of High School and almost got him then. That’s all I found on it. From their paper and a writer for Syracuse talked about that connection too.

He sure would have been a hell of a transfer. Too bad we couldn’t get another crack at a May visit.

It does sound like Ben and the staff put a great sales pitch on Pride because it sounded like what they said was a head turner for him. Perhaps in the end the school near home was the draw.

They are going to have to close the deal on the next one.
Ben and his crew could use a break and still get 1-2 serviceable PG's.. No question they are putting in the effort.
How do you know this?

Is this from the paid site info? Just curious. Saw pride was originally first recruited by the St Bonnies coach out of High School and almost got him then. That’s all I found on it. From their paper and a writer for Syracuse talked about that connection too.

He sure would have been a hell of a transfer. Too bad we couldn’t get another crack at a May visit.
From what I read, there were things that leaned Pride to St. Bon.... that the Gophers couldn't match. You are correct as there was a strong connection.

Top Bottom