Visit with Bryant grad transfer G Charles Pride

Either way none of this matters - we just have to wait til the end of the next season to know if the team is any good.

Some of these guys.... KState had two guys on their roster in the mid summer last year and got to the NCAAs. I still think we get Pride but it's far from over.
Do we know whether Pride's St. Bonaventure visit was scheduled before or after he left his MN visit? Him following through on a prior commitment wouldn't concern me as much as him adding a new visit after departing the Twin Cities. Sorry, I don't how to illustrate the difference with a nonsensical baseball reference.

Do we know whether Pride's St. Bonaventure visit was scheduled before or after he left his MN visit? Him following through on a prior commitment wouldn't concern me as much as him adding a new visit after departing the Twin Cities. Sorry, I don't how to illustrate the difference with a nonsensical baseball reference.
Does it honestly matter?

Well, Pride visited St Bonaventure yesterday from what I read. Looked on his Twitter page, spotted nothing about it, but maybe he uses instagram more.

Maybe they are taking a full page ad out in the tribune... That's gotta take a few days to get ready

they're communicating by homing pigeon..........

BTW, those birds really are pretty interesting. I interviewed a guy once who raised homing pigeons and rented them out for events. they can release birds from a fairly long distance and they fly right back to the home nest every time.

at 10 a.m.....not sure what timezone though:)

So, is it between Gophers, St Bonaventure, Loyola and Providence?
Are those 3 all Catholic schools?

Top Bottom