Visit with Bryant grad transfer G Charles Pride

We're breathlessly hoping to win a recruiting battle with Rhode Fucking Island.
Quality programs

Yeah he must suck. Actually curious if posters like the Gophers or are just trolling.
USAF is 100% just trolling at this point. If we don't get a commitment then he posts his weird baseball adjacent stat. And if we are in on a guy and seem to be in good shape he will find a way tear that one down as well. Apparently in this case he doesn't feel the other schools going after Pride are prestigious enough.

USAF is 100% just trolling at this point. If we don't get a commitment then he posts his weird baseball adjacent stat. And if we are in on a guy and seem to be in good shape he will find a way tear that one down as well. Apparently in this case he doesn't feel the other schools going after Pride are prestigious enough.
Ignore!

After next season we will know of Ben’s third year as coach is a success. None of us know anything else.

Probably not great that after a visit he didn't commit and is now going on another visit

Swimg and a miss, CBJ. Strike 89.

Unbelievable. I thought "losing" a recruiting battle with Austin Peay was just a kid listing Minnesota as a fake offer, but now I wonder. Wilson was the best we can do. Give the remaining scholarships to Ramberg, Purcell and Reader and call it a day I guess.

Wrong answer Nedermeyer -

Did we miss on someone today, or just the usual negativism here? I can't see anything definite.

Same thing happened with Mitchell didn’t commit right away and people flip because he wants to see another school

Unbelievable. I thought "losing" a recruiting battle with Austin Peay was just a kid listing Minnesota as a fake offer, but now I wonder. Wilson was the best we can do. Give the remaining scholarships to Ramberg, Purcell and Reader and call it a day I guess.
Bad bot

Top Bottom