UPDATED! - GopherHole Spring Game Tailgate for LLS - details here!

GopherLady, some of us do not use facebook, and hence no photos. Can you put together the photos here on GopherHole for us peons? Thanking you in advance.

Facebook sucks - I also don't use it.

As Stan said - I'm sorry, but no time to post them all here - need to spend time focusing on our next 8 events for LLS! Including our next big one that could interest many of you. I'm putting it on with Meatsauce from KFAN, so should have a number of media guys there who are a blast. https://www.facebook.com/events/314545858616753/

If you don't have Facebook, it's Saturday, May 12th from 7 - 9pm at the Park Tavern in St. Louis Park. Cost is $40 - but that includes all your bowling, shoe rental, beer, and pizza...not bad for a Saturday night, plus - it's tax deductible!

I think this link should work even if you don't have a Facebook account. And they are set to public, so anyone should be able to see them:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10101924488546460.3425506.13909745&type=3&l=9ece59896f

Can you NOT still see the photos? Nadine can set up the album to be publicly viewed and you don't have to be a Facebook user to view all the photos.

Nadine, thanks for the awesome 'gate! Had a blast and maybe I'll con my uncle (who's my gameday riding buddy) to join me in crashing your regular season tailgates!

Thank you for coming, it was great to meet all the GopherHolers! It was great for even Wren to attend - who through all these years, I'd never met. What a nice guy, and super supportive of LLS. Thanks again to all of you - and if any others have fundraising ideas, silent auction items, or just want to give a donation contact me at [email protected]. 50K is my goal - it's a long way away, but I'm working as hard as I can to do it!!!

Nadine - how tall is Jesse James? She looks so tiny!

Nadine - how tall is Jesse James? She looks so tiny!

She was soooo tiny! I actually told her that. She is so beautiful and nice, but I'm guessing she's barely 5'0 and a size 0.

I asked how Eric proposed to her, and she said breakfast in bed. I'm guessing Eric Decker could propose to 99% of the women in the world in a garbage dump and they'd say yes!

Thanks Nadine for doing this (the Tailgate)! It was a pleasure to hear from you that your goal was not only met, but exceeded.

Thanks Nadine for doing this (the Tailgate)! It was a pleasure to hear from you that your goal was not only met, but exceeded.

Thank you for making time to stop by, although it was brief! Next time, we'll feed you more :)

Thank you for making time to stop by, although it was brief! Next time, we'll feed you more :)

Yeah I was waiting on "Gopher fans" that bailed. By the time I got there, the game was ready to start. Unfortunately many of my friends are not as passionate about Gopher athletics as I am. The good thing is I now know I'll need to ditch them in order to take in the full Gopher experience.

It was great to meet you!

BTW Don't feed me too much I want to stay in the chairbacks.:eek:

Top Bottom